PRG Update - December 4, 2011
Disclosure Petition II - Rockefeller Initiative
Status: 1334 signatures.
Many people have had problems creating a new account and/or signing the Disclosure II petition on the We the People White House website. Here is some helpful info:
1. If you created an account to sign the first petition, you do not need to create another.
2. When you create an account, you will receive an email back with your password and a verification link you have to click to activate your account.
3. Some of the less common browsers seem to be having a problem, so consider using another browser.
4. Fill out all the fields. If you reside in another country, put your postal code in the Zip Code field. But if that doesn't work, leave the Zip Code field blank.
5. Once the account is created, if you are still not able to sign a petition, log out and sign in again.
6. The White House website has been having problems. If your account is set up properly and you are unable to sign, wait a bit and try again later.
As a result of the signing difficulties, Disclosure II petition is currently on a pace to achieve only 12,500 signatures by December 31. This is half of the required amount. This is temporary setback. The goal of this petition process is nothing less than world changing. Please don't give up on signing and sharing the petition link. The Disclosure advocacy process has never been easy, but never have we been so close to ending the truth embargo. Keep the faith and keep on truckin'.
World Disclosure Day - July 8
In early January PRG will increase promotion of World Disclosure Day in order to help motivate people and organizations to create events and projects centered on that day. Possibilities are almost limitless and those interested are encouraged to research Earth Day and review the kinds of events and projects that are centered around that day. And remember, once Disclosure takes place, that day will be the new Disclosure Day and it will be more important and quite historic.
WDD currently has 4851 endorsements.
Exopolitics World Network Cities Initiative
This project of Paradigm Research Group works right into World Disclosure Day Anyone who wishes to start up an exopolitics group in their town or city that meets with some regularity, can notify PRG and their group will be listed on the above website with a contact email address. Groups are listed for each country by city. The suggested name for the group is Exopolitics (City), e.g., Exopolitics San Diego, Exopolitics Miami, etc.
It's that simple. No bylaws, no board of directors - just a network of groups meeting around the world to discuss and engage UFO/ET/Exopolitical issues. Obviously such groups could work off of WDD in a number of ways. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are starting up a group.
Exopolitics World Network (EWN)
Exopolitics United States Network (EUSN)
There are currently 26 countries and 3 affiliated websites in the EWN. That leaves a lot of countries without an exopolitics web portal. Anyone with the knowledge of the issues and the necessary web skills who would like to create and maintain an EWN site for a new country, please contact PRG.
There are currently 11 states in the EUSN. Anyone with the knowledge of the issues and the necessary web skills who would like to create and maintain an EUSN site for one of the other 39 states, please contact PRG.
Paradigm Research Group
4938 Hampden Lane, #161, Bethesda, MD 20814