11:11 see event tab

I put this out side of my house and I'll think of ways I can do more,has anyone any ideas? I thought the crop circles will get peoples attention as they do not realise what they are like,they think they are done with planks!!!!!! or else they do not even seem to know about them!

11:11

Be there in your heart, find a group, google Shelly Yates 'Fire the Grid'

Thank you Kerrie

www.thefederationoflight.ning.com

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

Nice one. Get people thinking.

Thanks Steven I am feeling a sense of urgency, this awakening is taking too long, I mean what are people doing besides 'BEING LOVE'? which is good and this is how it was supposed to work,the ripple affect, but it didn't! and time is an issue,people have no idea of what is going on and it will be too easy to fall into the trap of fear,I know we are anchoring the light in and I know that this is what is required to stabilise these energies, but I feel more need to awaken NOW!!!! I hope 11:11 will do that big time.

I feel this is why The Federation of Light made an attempt to show,but it failed and now it is plan B,but as they said they don't look at it as a failure, it woke up at lot of people and made them do some serious soul searching,I heard where this is a huge task and we volunteered to do another cycle until the next shift which is now, this is why we are going from 3rd dimension to 5th as the rest of our universe is already in 4th since the last cycle.

Yes I agree Kerrie. It seems strange that so much is happening in my own life both spiritually and physically yet I can see only small changes in people attitudes around me but no knowledge or understanding of what is happening. Hey! Is that a cat I just noticed on your shoulder? I love animals especially cats. Thats me, easily distracted.

smile yes Steven meet Crystal:) He found me (I thought he was a she,hence the name) I have been a dog groomer for over 40 years and love dogs,horses,any animals really,animals find me,I never buy them,a pet rat even found me and lived in my dog grooming salon, his name was patches, a white and brown hooded,one of my staff screamed I have just seen the biggest mouse, I went out the back and saw this poor scared soul looking at me from behind some rubbish and I fed him and let him stay inside with us,he lived for a year and used the kitty litter tray,he died in my arms, Crystal has won my heart now:)

Let me first start by making this bold, sarcastic statement, because I don't want you to even begin to think I'm being nice and respectful to the people this statement is being directed at: If any of you people can seriously view these incredibly complex and beautiful works of art, and then say that they were made with "stomping boards" and ropes, by a couple of whacky British farmers, then you are most definitely crazier than the infamous pair "Doug & Dave". If any of you have ever worked in a complex machine shop, then you will certainly get the idea on how all the many many crop circles were/are being done, from above Earth in their spacecraft. It's basically a remote controlled laser laythe, and although I may have the word laythe mis-spelled, you probably get the meaning. Rather than spending time making ridiculous accusations, and wasting time trying to figure out how they were made - spend some time researching the lettering etc and try to figure out the messages that are trying to be conveyed, because "they're" definitely trying to tell us something, but the majority of you people are just too dense, too scared, or too stupid to really get it! Unless you live in a cave, or under a rock, you must certainly be aware of the ever increasing number of sightings worldwide, even tho, on mainstream media, you rarely get a peep.

Start to get your minds around the facts - SOMETHING MAJOR IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, BUT DON'T BE AFRAID OR NERVOUS! BE HAPPY THAT FINALLY WE - THE HUMAN RACE - ARE ABOUT TO BE SET FREE, FROM THE BONDAGE AND SLAVERY, THE SO-CALLED ELITE HAS KEPT US IN FOR HUNDREDS, IF NOT THOUSANDS OF YEARS. GET READY FOR A BEAUTIFUL NEW WORLD AND LIFE! "LET IT BE WRITTEN, LET IT BE DONE"!

NAMASTE' & ALOHA - RHODE ISLAND JIM

http://thefederationoflight.ning.com/forum/topics/crop-circles-6th-...

Are such circles not a site to behold? Mankind ponders over their vastness and indeed the precision in which they are derived. And yet it is understood that these ‘patterns’ are much more than just visions of wonder. There are codes and analogies within them that are there for those who are of that nature to decipher and interpret. And indeed we would say such souls are doing their work unbeknown to many. We do not present them in order for them to be ridiculed as manmade misinterpretations and yet there are those who consider attempts to reproduce such works in order to fool those of your planet. We find this of amusement for anyone with any ‘nouse’ about them can instantly recognise the difference in structure from base level upwards.

I know White cloud has spoken of them a few years ago, but is it appropriate to tell us the reason behind them?

There are many reasons that shall presently unfold. In particular you are seeing in your minds eye the image of the ‘dragon fly’ circle that was presented earlier in a place of England. Although it may appear to many as a more complicated replica of such an insect of your planet we say to you that within the detailed account of each blade of grass is a magnetic field that is allowing energies to be released into your atmosphere. We would say also that these energies are sending out codes to your very planet. Codes that are received and understood. As if within their very vibration they are ‘changing’ polarities that need to be adjusted in order for certain vibrational frequencies to resonate with that which is necessary to enhance further developments to the ongoing plans of renewal upon planet earth. There shall indeed be many more of these occurring and in places that one would least expect. In situations where one would deem it impossible for such phenomena to occur and yet we say to you they shall. We would say also that they are ‘signposts’.

Ok … for who? Because clearly your average bear can’t find out in which direction they are pointing or what they are pointing too?

Yet they may not be signposts for the human race!

Upon your planet in these current days you are experiencing much that once would have been instantly denied and cast aside. So all we can offer you is to understand if you will, that what we may say to you in this particular day in this particular time may not be of clarity NOW, and yet we say without fail there will be a time when you would read back upon these words and giggle … as if to say ‘it was written there all along’.

It will also be recognised that there is a pattern TO these circles. By this we mean differently than the pattern OF these circles. As more and more are presented to you on a much more regular basis it will become apparent that they tell a story … one leading on from the other … and yet until a certain amount are visible the story cannot begin. We say to you … they DO make sense.

They are formed from a blue print if you like. The speed in which they ‘arrive’ baffles your scientists and men of the land. Why are they never seen whilst in their creational moment? How is it they suddenly appear? For us it is simple. The ‘ground work’ is done ‘off the ground’. It is then a matter of magnetic energy more or less instantaneously ‘pulling ‘everything’ into place. Every blade of grass, every ‘ear of corn’ is in harmony with our desires. They bend and mould themselves at our bequest. They are in tune with us and vice versa. These circles are designed to impose upon your inquisitive behaviour as well as many other data specifics that are encoded within. As we say, to each given offering there are many ‘points’ to its point of being there.

I think they [the sleep walkers] will awaken when the time is right , i look at my self out of all my friends & not one is at all interested in any of it , I talked to my meditation teacher [of 20 years] he mentioned he was told by Maharishi some times its best not to say too much. I know WE here love the awakening but I guess we are ready we are shining the light for them to slowly awaken from thier slumber , love to u all .

This is what a lot of people say Grant yet I am being guided otherwise,

June 7th 2009

The Federation of Light ~Blossom Goodchild~

http://thefederationoflight.ning.com/forum/topics/7th-jun09-feel-th...

Greetings to you also dearest one. It is coming to the reasoning in these days ahead that there is a desire that beckons the soul self to create that which is thine to create. In other words we would gently persuade you to encounter within the deepest place of your heart self that which YOU KNOW to be the only way forward. We know you KNOW this to be Truth and Love. Yet we ask you to once again be of much diligence within this pathway that you walk upon. Yes, it is all well and indeed of goodness to ‘allow’ that which IS to guide you. To listen to your inner voice and to Trust All that IS. And yet we suggest now perhaps that you may desire to ‘step up the pace’ in which you are travelling. You are aware of the time lines that are predicted into that which lies only a few of your years hence. There is much to be done. And although there is much that IS being done and there is much pleasure because of it , we ask you now to look within and answer to the call that you will hear.

and through me more on timelines

12/1/10

Well I have been sleeping on and off all day, I feel you close or I am close, frequencies are full on, my breathing just went full on, do I write this down dear friends?

Know Kerrie that all is well, time lines are to present themselves in a way that will be understood, It is for you dear one to acknowledge yourself for who you are, this will help proceedings immensely, do not feel that you are letting the team down this can never be.The light is shinning bright dear one you are it be it, the time is now, be of Joy.

Thank you my love to you as always glad we are networking ,I liked that term you mentioned in the last channel,I don’t feel like asking questions, I am over it my head is too full, I now know why Blossom doesn’t go there.

Peace be with you Kerrie

And also with you, I am so grateful for all that you are doing Bless you bless me All is well

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR LATEST ACTIVITY,FEATURED BLOGS,GROUPS AND FORUM TOPICS:)

Ho'oponopono

Run your curser over the 'HOME & SUB TABS' on the top left of this site to see links to this site.THANK YOU

♥ ~ Welcome To My World~ Blessings Kerrie (Zoolithe) site creator

RAINBOWS OF LOVE

Rainbows of love xxx (2)

Angel for August is Compassion

A MESSAGE TO THE WORLD

~ HAPPY SOLSTICE ~

Lightgrid SOLSTICE Celebration

DO NOT RESERVE YOUR GREATEST LOVE FOR THOSE YOU FEEL DESERVE IT. GIVE OF LOVE TO ALL. BE OF LOVE TO ALL. AND WHEN ALL UNDERSTAND OF THIS … YOU HAVE ASCENDED INTO YOUR NEW WORLD. ~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT ~ BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ~

Main page Archives

I saw this on a new members page ,I love it!!!

Ariana Heartsong

We are coming to an unprecedented time in Earth's history where more and more Beings on Earth will connect with their Multidimensional, Cosmic, Galactic, Universal selves and also receive the blessing of being able to communicate with our families of light located on other planets and Star Systems, different universes and galaxies... Many are remembering their brothers and sisters of the light and coming into contact with them for the first time in millenia and beyond. We all come from or through the Star systems at some point, so effectively we are truly meeting our families... My personal experience of meeting Star Beings has been joyous and filled with love - from Pleiades, Venus, Arcturus, Andromida, Sirius etc....

http://arianaheartsong.com

LIGHTGRID GROUP ON THIS SITE

LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

This site was set up to coordinate synchronised connexion times in which we MEDITATE and CONNECT with the help of the VIOLET RAY,

weaving a NET OF VIOLET LIGHT all around the planet.

We CONNECT four times a day:At 11 am/pm and 5 am/pm CET - Central European Time (for example Austria/Vienna)

we-are-on-target-we-are-in-alignment-with-the-stars-and-the-planets

~The Federation of Light ~

LOVE shall KNOW that it is LOVED when it is LOVED by LOVING itself.
We are done.

Site started in 2009 counter added Aug 2014

Latest Activity

Bev Karakochuk- Administrator:> commented on Jenni-Maria's photo
Thumbnail

A tree spirit

"Such Beauty, thank you"
23 minutes ago
Jenni-Maria posted photos
25 minutes ago
Temperance Ropple commented on Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s video
Thumbnail

Matt Kahn ~ Date Given 27 September, 2015 for 5D Ascension ~ First Wave

"That sure was an interesting encounter Kerrie.  I hear some Inner Earth Beings are coming to…"
1 hour ago
Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥ commented on Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s video
Thumbnail

"Interesting you mentioned inner earth Temperance they once contacted me a while ago just after…"
2 hours ago
Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥ replied to Jenni-Maria's discussion Purple light "being" near the sun
":))"
2 hours ago
Temperance Ropple commented on Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s video
Thumbnail

"Inner Earth is 5th dimension.So .some of us may not be going too far...this just occurred to me…"
2 hours ago
Patty Fowler posted a status
"So much has happened in the last year. I see what is coming and I am preparing. Blessings to one and all."
2 hours ago
Jenni-Maria joined Sonja Myriel's group
Thumbnail

Lightgrid

What is LIGHTGRID?It is a NET of LIGHT woven through intent to bridge the gaps of light between the…See More
2 hours ago
Jenni-Maria replied to Jenni-Maria's discussion Purple light "being" near the sun
"Thank you Kerrie! I was actually thinking about this group today and how I had forgotten about…"
3 hours ago
Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥ commented on Brenda de Bruin's video
Thumbnail

The Love Revolution - Matt Kahn/TrueDivineNature.com

"Thank you Brenda,I will mark this to be watched later,I too am enjoying him again :)"
3 hours ago
Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s video was featured

Former Canadian Defence Minister Paul Hellyer Exposing the truth regards to UFO

Former Canadian defence minister Paul Hellyer PLEASE SHARE! THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEOS ON THE WEB ,DOWNLOAD AND UPLOAD! The Truth is that we live in a Pyramidal system where most of the population is in the bottom and the top always…
3 hours ago
Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥ replied to Jenni-Maria's discussion Purple light "being" near the sun
"Jenni Sonja has a lovely group on this site  LIGHTGRID GROUP ON THIS SITE you may like,she has…"
3 hours ago

Discussion Forum

PLEASE CHOOSE A CATEGORY BEFORE POSTING

Choose a category before clicking on add or if you click on add first change the category in the box under the post. A list of categories are on the left and I have also created a list below:) Blessings Kerrie/Zoolithe

1 discussions

INSPIRATIONAL STORIES,DREAMS,POETRY,VIDEOS,ART,MUSIC

FOOD FOR THE SOUL

89 discussions

PRAYER ~MEDITATION ~ HEALING~TEACHINGS

Advice and members experiences with meditation,prayer and healing

101 discussions

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Tell us your story, connect with us!

29 discussions

MEMBER'S QUESTIONS

Any questions member's have or observations

3 discussions

Members communication with spirit

Thoughts, writings that are from the heart, from spirit!

17 discussions

OTHER CHANNELERS OF THE LIGHT

AT THESE TIMES OF THE HUGE SHIFT MANY CHANNELERS ARE COMING OUT, FEEL WITH YOUR HEART FOR WHAT RESONATES WITH YOUR TRUTH THE HEART CANNOT LIE IT IS NOT POSSIBLE, (FROM THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT)

198 discussions

MEMBERS THOUGHTS & DREAMS

YOUR INSPIRED THOUGHTS AND DREAMS

54 discussions

UFO INFORMATION

ALL INFORMATION ON UFOS AND THE UNEXPLAINED

72 discussions

THE GRID

Information on the 144 crystalline grid around the earth

6 discussions

CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS

Initiations,balanced light

52 discussions

MOTHER EARTH ~ ANIMALS ~NATURE~ELEMENTALS~

OUR GREATEST TEACHERS OUR ANIMALS AND OUR BEAUTIFUL BLUE PLANET EARTH

12 discussions

2012,2009 (master # 11)2008 portal ASCENSION

ANYTHING PERTAINING TO 2012 Ascension Portals and numerology eg. 2008 portal opening 1987 harmonic convergence,Beyond 2000, sacred # 12 ect

22 discussions

LINKS TO THIS SITE AND OFF

Links and titles to forum

6 discussions

OTHER SITES LINKS

links to your favourite sites and description

4 discussions

ALL OTHER TOPICS

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSE

104 discussions

ZOOLITHE

I was given this name in my mind at 3am in the morning,I asked who it was and was told thyself! so I am guessing it is an aspect of me from else where,maybe Arcturus as I have been guided by The Arcturians many times and mediums have told me I am from there,which explains why I resonate so much to their channels,I am guessing they are a part of The Federation of Light,I love them so very much,when I am contacted I get very emotional and call them family.

4 discussions

BLOSSOM GOODCHILD

FOR 14 YEARS WHITE CLOUDS VOICE HAS COME THROUGH BLOSSOM TEACHING NUMEROUS GROUPS THE WISDOM THAT IS WITHIN EACH AND EVERYONE OF US AND HOW TO ACESS THIS WHITE CLOUDS WORDS STIMULATE THE HEART AWAKENING YOU TO YOUR SOUL TRUTH

72 discussions

THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT

CHANNELINGS OF THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT. for all the channeling's go to The Federation of light in groups

698 discussions

Events

© 2014   Created by Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

TEST