SOUNDS OF SILENCE

Administrator Lydia will be taking the site over on the 22nd July 2016

Can anyone tell me about a vision I had of being?

Last night I was visited by a higher vibration being. It appeared to me as a man in a white robe, holding up his arm with a large white sphere/ball in his right hand (as if offering to me). Can anyone enlighten me on "who" he is?

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will share this for you Tess as a question to our members

Thanks Kerrie :)

Dear friend,

The person was Jesus and the Ball of white was our Earth surrounded by the White Light...total Satvic and pure will be in The new Age....White color is that of Purity.....

Sohiniben.

Love it! xxx

Thank you. 

Tess, Should you encounter someone like this again, then ask him/her from your heart and without fear "Who are you"?  "Are you of the Light"?     If they are from the light, then you will get an immediate and truthful answer. Being Easter Sunday the probability was Esu Immanuel Sananda (Jesus), however many of the Masters appear in white robes and so do Angels.

wow, very cool! I agree with Dr Sohiniben! You are lucky!

I feel that This Could Have Been You ~ Your Higher Self ~ Arriving to Tell You its Time to Merge

With Who You truly Are ~ Am just sharing the first impression that came to me :)))

Oh an interesting thought...  thank you...  whatever it was amazing and powerful things have been happening since.. 

Well it is Easter and he has been around a lot of us:)

~ THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT~

THE CHRIST LIGHT … THE LIGHT OF CHRIST is not a person. It is a LIGHT. That is not to say that many souls have descended from shall we say … extremely Higher realms at given points in your history … that indeed are directly from that DIVINE CHRIST LIGHT

Ask him!  Go back into the dream state (while awake), imagine the fellow and simply ask him who he is, what his gift (ie the ball) is for you and any other question that seems appropriate.....

Michael

Yes good advice Michael,I did just that a couple of years ago as I saw an Indian that I knew was not White Cloud and to my delight as I had never asked before I heard Standing Hawk,Aurora found this,he existed in 1833:

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Latest Activity

Denise Rigotti is now a member of SOUNDS OF SILENCE
2 hours ago
Kévin Berthollet posted a discussion

I'm sorry

About a covering of an author's book.I just wanted to share you this important element (to my…See More
4 hours ago
Eileen Zizecli-Coleman commented on Eileen Zizecli-Coleman's blog post EXCITING NEWS! - Eileen Zizecli Coleman
"I forgot to say thank you Terence for the photos you have posted here, they are wonderful pictures…"
11 hours ago
Eileen Zizecli-Coleman commented on Eileen Zizecli-Coleman's blog post EXCITING NEWS! - Eileen Zizecli Coleman
"Thank you so much everyone for your comments.  I know this all sounds far fetched but in…"
15 hours ago
Brenda Hoffman posted a blog post
22 hours ago
Patricia Clift liked Ametrine ~ Admin.'s video
yesterday
Patricia Clift liked joan curson-litle's blog post FLOW OF HARMONY Sept 2016
yesterday
Lydia ~ site co~creator commented on Ametrine ~ Admin.'s video
yesterday
Brenda Hoffman commented on Brad Austen's blog post Becoming a Balanced Human Being in an Imbalanced World - Spirit-inspired Article by Brad Austen
"Thank you, Brad. "
yesterday
Brenda Hoffman commented on joan curson-litle's blog post FLOW OF HARMONY Sept 2016
"Thank you, Joan."
yesterday
Brenda Hoffman commented on Eileen Zizecli-Coleman's blog post EXCITING NEWS! - Eileen Zizecli Coleman
"Thank you Eileen for another thought-provoking channel."
yesterday
Lydia ~ site co~creator commented on joan curson-litle's blog post FLOW OF HARMONY Sept 2016
"Yes indeed, beauty full! Thank you Joan! :) Did you write this? Really resonated with me.....xox"
yesterday
Lydia ~ site co~creator liked joan curson-litle's blog post FLOW OF HARMONY Sept 2016
yesterday
Jan Hemming liked Eileen Zizecli-Coleman's blog post EXCITING NEWS! - Eileen Zizecli Coleman
yesterday
Jan Hemming liked Brad Austen's blog post Becoming a Balanced Human Being in an Imbalanced World - Spirit-inspired Article by Brad Austen
yesterday
Kyle Miller posted a status
"I absolutely love this dragon fly crop circle. Can anyone help me to understand the meaning of this crop circle?"
yesterday
Kyle Miller liked Eileen Zizecli-Coleman's blog post EXCITING NEWS! - Eileen Zizecli Coleman
yesterday
Terence Arthur Deighton liked Eileen Zizecli-Coleman's blog post EXCITING NEWS! - Eileen Zizecli Coleman
yesterday
Terence Arthur Deighton commented on Eileen Zizecli-Coleman's blog post EXCITING NEWS! - Eileen Zizecli Coleman
"Hi Eileen, Sorry Im so busy these days, I always read your chanellings, but rarely get chance to…"
yesterday
Lydia ~ site co~creator commented on Eileen Zizecli-Coleman's blog post EXCITING NEWS! - Eileen Zizecli Coleman
"Really nice interaction took place here for you Eileen and with excitement am looking forward to…"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lydia ~ site co~creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

TEST