SOUNDS OF SILENCE

And I saw a New Heaven and a New Earth ..Revelations 21

Can anyone tell me about a vision I had of being?

Last night I was visited by a higher vibration being. It appeared to me as a man in a white robe, holding up his arm with a large white sphere/ball in his right hand (as if offering to me). Can anyone enlighten me on "who" he is?

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will share this for you Tess as a question to our members

Thanks Kerrie :)

Dear friend,

The person was Jesus and the Ball of white was our Earth surrounded by the White Light...total Satvic and pure will be in The new Age....White color is that of Purity.....

Sohiniben.

Love it! xxx

Thank you. 

Tess, Should you encounter someone like this again, then ask him/her from your heart and without fear "Who are you"?  "Are you of the Light"?     If they are from the light, then you will get an immediate and truthful answer. Being Easter Sunday the probability was Esu Immanuel Sananda (Jesus), however many of the Masters appear in white robes and so do Angels.

wow, very cool! I agree with Dr Sohiniben! You are lucky!

I feel that This Could Have Been You ~ Your Higher Self ~ Arriving to Tell You its Time to Merge

With Who You truly Are ~ Am just sharing the first impression that came to me :)))

Oh an interesting thought...  thank you...  whatever it was amazing and powerful things have been happening since.. 

Well it is Easter and he has been around a lot of us:)

~ THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT~

THE CHRIST LIGHT … THE LIGHT OF CHRIST is not a person. It is a LIGHT. That is not to say that many souls have descended from shall we say … extremely Higher realms at given points in your history … that indeed are directly from that DIVINE CHRIST LIGHT

Ask him!  Go back into the dream state (while awake), imagine the fellow and simply ask him who he is, what his gift (ie the ball) is for you and any other question that seems appropriate.....

Michael

Yes good advice Michael,I did just that a couple of years ago as I saw an Indian that I knew was not White Cloud and to my delight as I had never asked before I heard Standing Hawk,Aurora found this,he existed in 1833:

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Latest Activity

Brenda Hoffman commented on Brenda Hoffman's blog post NO!
";)) back at ya, Ametrine!!!!"
yesterday
Eileen Zizecli-Coleman shared Pamela Condila-Lacy's video on Facebook
yesterday
Eileen Zizecli-Coleman commented on Pamela Condila-Lacy's video
Thumbnail

Tina Turner - Sarvesham Svastir Bhavatu (Peace Mantra)

"I Love Tina Turner . . . the art of meditation has kept her going all these years! "
yesterday
Brenda Hoffman posted a blog post
yesterday
Eileen Haddow liked Pamela Condila-Lacy's video
Monday
Cathy Branscum liked Pamela Condila-Lacy's video
Monday
MARGARIDA MARIA MADRUGA commented on Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥'s blog post The Gift of Prophecy - Divination in the Bible by Paul O'Brien
"Excellent. Thanks. ♥"
Monday
MARGARIDA MARIA MADRUGA liked Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥'s blog post The Gift of Prophecy - Divination in the Bible by Paul O'Brien
Monday
MARGARIDA MARIA MADRUGA commented on Pamela Condila-Lacy's video
Monday
MARGARIDA MARIA MADRUGA liked Pamela Condila-Lacy's video
Monday
Pamela Condila-Lacy posted a video

Tina Turner - Sarvesham Svastir Bhavatu (Peace Mantra)

http://tinaturnerblog.com More about the practice of the mantra here: http://wp.me/p1faLh-1e0 Video clip for the Hindu Mantra recorded by Tina Turner, Regula...
Monday
Brenda Hoffman liked Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥'s blog post The Gift of Prophecy - Divination in the Bible by Paul O'Brien
Monday
Pamela Condila-Lacy commented on Ametrine ~ Admin.'s group TIME FOR LAUGHTERS
" This is too funny"
Monday
Pamela Condila-Lacy commented on Ametrine ~ Admin.'s group TIME FOR LAUGHTERS
"I was trying not to laugh so had of this video of white cat getting so mad by going crazy seeing…"
Monday
Philip David Baxter commented on Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥'s blog post The Gift of Prophecy - Divination in the Bible by Paul O'Brien
"Brilliant Article......"
Monday
Philip David Baxter liked Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥'s blog post The Gift of Prophecy - Divination in the Bible by Paul O'Brien
Monday
Eileen Haddow liked Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥'s blog post The Gift of Prophecy - Divination in the Bible by Paul O'Brien
Monday
Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥ posted a blog post

The Gift of Prophecy - Divination in the Bible by Paul O'Brien

The Gift of Prophecy - Divination in the Bibleby Paul O'BrienMost people whose faith depends on…See More
Monday
Pamela Condila-Lacy replied to Pamela Condila-Lacy's discussion I'm back now, i'm allright and I'm sorry I took so long to be back now
"Thank you my friends, it's good to be back"
Monday
Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥ commented on Ametrine ~ Admin.'s group TIME FOR LAUGHTERS
":o)"
Sunday

© 2016   Created by Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

TEST