Can anyone tell me about a vision I had of being?

Last night I was visited by a higher vibration being. It appeared to me as a man in a white robe, holding up his arm with a large white sphere/ball in his right hand (as if offering to me). Can anyone enlighten me on "who" he is?

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will share this for you Tess as a question to our members

Thanks Kerrie :)

Dear friend,

The person was Jesus and the Ball of white was our Earth surrounded by the White Light...total Satvic and pure will be in The new Age....White color is that of Purity.....

Sohiniben.

Love it! xxx

Thank you. 

Tess, Should you encounter someone like this again, then ask him/her from your heart and without fear "Who are you"?  "Are you of the Light"?     If they are from the light, then you will get an immediate and truthful answer. Being Easter Sunday the probability was Esu Immanuel Sananda (Jesus), however many of the Masters appear in white robes and so do Angels.

wow, very cool! I agree with Dr Sohiniben! You are lucky!

I feel that This Could Have Been You ~ Your Higher Self ~ Arriving to Tell You its Time to Merge

With Who You truly Are ~ Am just sharing the first impression that came to me :)))

Oh an interesting thought...  thank you...  whatever it was amazing and powerful things have been happening since.. 

Well it is Easter and he has been around a lot of us:)

~ THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT~

THE CHRIST LIGHT … THE LIGHT OF CHRIST is not a person. It is a LIGHT. That is not to say that many souls have descended from shall we say … extremely Higher realms at given points in your history … that indeed are directly from that DIVINE CHRIST LIGHT

Ask him!  Go back into the dream state (while awake), imagine the fellow and simply ask him who he is, what his gift (ie the ball) is for you and any other question that seems appropriate.....

Michael

Yes good advice Michael,I did just that a couple of years ago as I saw an Indian that I knew was not White Cloud and to my delight as I had never asked before I heard Standing Hawk,Aurora found this,he existed in 1833:

RSS

Latest Activity

Brenda Hoffman commented on Brenda Hoffman's blog post Loving Earth, Loving Yourself
"Thank you, Dr. Shukla. Blessings, Lots of Love and Creation Sparkles, Brenda"
3 hours ago
Brenda Hoffman commented on Brenda Hoffman's blog post Loving Earth, Loving Yourself
"Yup. Grant - sharing love is where it's at!"
3 hours ago
Carol replied to Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s discussion Healing for Bev ~ for 3 days April 6, 7 and 8 ~ Please Join in the group Healing with Angels and Angel Card links
"A favourite of mine, I share with all here with a blessing for Bev in mind. Do not stand at my…"
5 hours ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla commented on Brenda Hoffman's blog post Loving Earth, Loving Yourself
"Dear Brenda, Thanks for this beautiful Message...'Love & Light with Blessings, SohiniBen."
6 hours ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla liked Brenda Hoffman's blog post Loving Earth, Loving Yourself
6 hours ago
Lydia ♥ administrator ♥ commented on Brad Austen's blog post The Importance of Grounding — Learning to Ground and Connect with the Earth by Brad Austen
"Thank you! :)"
6 hours ago
Lydia ♥ administrator ♥ liked Brad Austen's blog post The Importance of Grounding — Learning to Ground and Connect with the Earth by Brad Austen
6 hours ago
Lydia ♥ administrator ♥ replied to Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s discussion Healing for Bev ~ for 3 days April 6, 7 and 8 ~ Please Join in the group Healing with Angels and Angel Card links
"Thank you Kerrie. Its hard to believe Bev has journeied on so quick but am happy for her as she is…"
6 hours ago
Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥ replied to Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s discussion Healing for Bev ~ for 3 days April 6, 7 and 8 ~ Please Join in the group Healing with Angels and Angel Card links
"If anyone would like to post a comment on Bev's funeral site,here is the…"
7 hours ago
Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥ replied to Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥'s discussion A REQUEST FOR PRAYERS AND LOVE FOR BEV in the group Healing with Angels and Angel Card links
"If anyone would like to post a comment on Bev's funeral site,here is the…"
7 hours ago
Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥ commented on Eileen Zizecli-Coleman's blog post WE ARE HERE AMONG YOU - Eileen Zizecli Coleman
"Thank you Eileen :)  I have the link for Bev's funeral site if you would like to post a…"
7 hours ago
Eileen Zizecli-Coleman commented on Eileen Zizecli-Coleman's blog post WE ARE HERE AMONG YOU - Eileen Zizecli Coleman
"I shall be sorry to see you go Kerrie but maybe it will give you the time you need to access the…"
8 hours ago
Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥ commented on Eileen Zizecli-Coleman's blog post WE ARE HERE AMONG YOU - Eileen Zizecli Coleman
"That was the wrong link I gave you Eileen,but same man! The link I meant to give you was his…"
9 hours ago
timothy lee sutterby (Tim) commented on Eileen Zizecli-Coleman's blog post WE ARE HERE AMONG YOU - Eileen Zizecli Coleman
"   AMEN!!!"
9 hours ago
Eileen Zizecli-Coleman commented on Eileen Zizecli-Coleman's blog post WE ARE HERE AMONG YOU - Eileen Zizecli Coleman
"I really don't trust any churches, there is always hypocrisy within these organisations. When…"
10 hours ago
Eileen Zizecli-Coleman commented on Brad Austen's blog post The Importance of Grounding — Learning to Ground and Connect with the Earth by Brad Austen
"Yes Brad a good diagram for people to understand the necessity of grounding, especially important…"
10 hours ago
Brad Austen posted a blog post

The Importance of Grounding — Learning to Ground and Connect with the Earth by Brad Austen

Grounding, which is sometimes also called 'earthing', is an important practice to help one feel…See More
10 hours ago
Lydia ♥ administrator ♥ posted a blog post
16 hours ago
David Kilpatrick liked Brenda Hoffman's blog post Loving Earth, Loving Yourself
16 hours ago
Beverly J. Thompson liked Brenda Hoffman's blog post Loving Earth, Loving Yourself
16 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

TEST