THE MEANING OF THE WORDS MORNING STAR I RECEIVED IN MY MIND AT 3AM SO LOUDLY IT WOKE ME UP ON GREEK ORTHODOX ASCENSION DAY

~ THE STAR ~ CLICK HERE~ WOW!!!!!

MORNING STAR

On Greek Orthodox ascension day I awoke with Morning Star in my head and ever since the universe has been slowly giving me more and more information on these words, I have been told that it is given to those who are to work with the Extraterrestrials, it is the Goddess energy of Mother Earth, it is the end of duality,the union of the light and the dark,it is pure balanced light,Christ light, soul integration healing all our multidimensional selves,parenting the innerchild, embracing our individuality whilst knowing our oneness our connection to each other on this planet and off our connection to everything,'There is not one bird that falls out of the sky without my knowledge'.

MY STORY OF MAGIC AND CONTACT!

I was reading in The Expected One by Kathleen McGowan that Mary Magdalene is The birth of Venus painting

Thanks to Nancy Kimimela ~ Administrator for this:

These ancient connections include the morning star, which is the planet Venus, as well as the possibility of a connection with the planet Mercury, the messenger.

The Cosmic ~ Galactic Butterfly and Quetzalcoatl ~The Featherd Serp...

Thanks to Auroa for finding this amulet for me wow I had to buy it! 

Dragonfly Morning Star Amulet Rattle
http://www.horsekeeping.com/ceremonial-home/rattles/RT916-amulet-dr...

DRAGONFLY - Spiritually embodies the stripping away all negativity that holds us back, helping us to achieve our dreams and goals. Dragonfly is the keeper of dreams, the energy within that sees all of our true potential and ability. Dragonfly inspires spiritually and creatively and helps us on the path of discovery and enlightenment. Dragonfly reminds us that anything is possible.

MORNING STAR - Infinite possibilities, Hope, Renewal, sign for Venus, also the Goddess. Honored as a sign of courage and purity of Spirit. The Ghost Dance Religion saw it as a symbol of the coming renewal of tradition, re-birth of the ancient ways of living with Mother Earth.

Venus is the Planet of LOVE and home of Lord Sanat Kumara.

FROM SONJA’S SITE LIGHTGRID ( www.lightgrid.ning.com)

“The planet Venus is rich in archetypal symbology. It is often known as the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light. It is related to love, human unity, beauty, and oneness….”

http://www.mysticmamma.com/venus-transit-june-5thjune-6th-2012-hera...

just received an email telling me more about Morning Star,she said it  refers to Lucifer and that he is an Angel,not Satan as Satan does not exist (which I already know) always have known that since my early school days at a catholic school,the nuns couldn't convince me other wise,anyway from what she was saying Lucifer was very much loved and very powerful,but he wanted Earth to be a world where no one would fail. He wanted all of us to rerun home but it was against free will so this could not be,we had to evolve. 

Why hast though fallen oh son of the Morning Star. Why hath though fallen of Lucifer. All the angles and loved ones wept because of this. For he was the 2nd born son of my Father in Heaven Elohim. The 1st Born son of Elohim was Jeshua (Jesus).  Jesus is also known as Jehovah.   Elohim is the one who kicked Lucifer out and Morning Star wept bitterly over him for he was such a beloved & powerful son.  The son of light! Both he and Jeshua were among the most powerful of lords. All of Heaven wept over him and all his followers who as cast down with him. He took an entire 3rd of the Kingdom with him.

Morning Star is the mother of all and the female counterpart of Elohim. Many call her Venus, Azna, or Dianna depending on the area.

Thank you to ametrine for sending me this wonderful link on Morning Star wow!!!!

Thanks to LORETTA ZATZMAN for this video

Morning Star - Honored as Kachina by most Pueblo tribes, sign of courage and purity of spirit.....

I am putting this one here also as I always get feathers from White Cloud when I ask anything or when he is reaching me.

Feather - Sacred universal symbol of flight within the spirit world and serving as messenger to Great Spirit. White Cloud always gifts me with feathers as he guides me, I get them in the most unusual ways at just the right time, even to people who know about this being inspired to mail me one!

I just received this when he heard me talk about Morning Star on the below blog.

Kway Ms Brown...I am honord to become your friend in here.I am a Penobscot/Mic-Mac Native of the Wabanaki Confederation in the North Eastern U.S....now liveing in Tennessee helping my Cherokee brothers and sisters here.
The name Wabinaki means "Childeran Of The Morning Star"...We beleave we came from there...and our family will return to be with us one day...soon now.I first meet the Star Seed's and or Star Childeran when I became Medicine-man of the Pan American Ass. in Arcadia Fl. back in 88...and was told I am also one.
I have no doubt this Star and its people will and do have a part in all this.I greatly look nforward to any post's you may share with us here.My peoples name for Jesus is "Sazos".Love and light Kerrie

I got this comment from Lyn

This video certainly had me scrambling through my books and I have found some interesting info in John J Robinson's book "A Pilgrims Path" speculating on how the usage of lucifer (Latin - lucem ferre meaning bringer or bearer of light) has been misapplied and misused since the early time. Lucifer was the name given to the morning star now know as Venus. It's compelling reading. Robinson consulted with Hebrew scholars who say the original text in Hebrew was about a Babylonian king described as "Helal, son of Shahar" which meant "Day star, son of the Dawn" . Got lost in translation. It never ceases to amaze me how many times old illusions are dissolved with a little investigation. Thanks for posting.

A young man I just met on face book James Kelly:

times come for many young warriors here on earth. Especially young aussies with hearts of gold. I have come to know one of my native american indian guides Morning Star from 2009 since then I have connected on the shaman path. I recieve alot of dreams and channel in poetry and writings. I don't put myself out there to the world of the internet as a direct voice of channel but what I write at times from the ♥ amazes even the youngest of sleeping souls( the young aussies here who are still asleeep)

Here is Jame's poem

http://thefederationoflight.ning.com/forum/topics/my-first-and-only...

Eileen Coleman has just posted on her experience in a crop circle and Morning Star was again mentioned!

I would like to share my experience of entering two crop circles for the very first time. On 12th July 2009, I was lucky enough to be invited to see crop formations at Avebury with The West Wales Dowsers Club. To me, it was with a feeling of great reverence that I entered the two circles and tuned into the energies present. Here are my experiences:-

The first crop circle we visited today, looked like a Mayan mask or Quetzalcoatl’s hat.  At this site I had felt a strong energy with a pressure building in my forehead.  It has just dawned on me that in the teachings of the Munay-ki, Quetzalcoatl is linked to the third eye.  He is the Lord of the morning, the dawn, the day bringer and morning star. It must have been so wonderful to be the first person to see the day dawning on this magnificent formation.  As I sat in the centre and closed my eyes, I had the sensation of looking down from a great height, but couldn’t see the formation that I was sitting in.

At the second circle which represented solar flares, I took off my shoes and walked in bare feet.  Immediately I felt enveloped in a more gentle, loving energy.  I lay down upon the neatly flattened corn at the outer edge of the formation; the skylarks sang above as a warm breeze swept through the corn, caressing my face.  Closing my eyes, I could hear the murmurings of voices as others entered the circle; I felt a sense of peace flow through me and my heart called out to our Star friends. 'Dear friends awaken in me your love and trust and joy'.  Almost immediately back came their reply! 

'We are the co-creators of Heaven and Earth alike. We transcend time and space igniting in you the flame of love.  We intend you to ignite the flame of love in others, demonstrating to the world our allegiance to mankind.  We treble and quadruple our energy and give to you all.  We demonstrate our ability to fly in the truest sense.  We shower you with our love in all magnitude, offering our services to mankind.  We tremble with anticipation as you draw closer and closer in our embrace'.

It was a fantastic day and my thoughts kept drifting back to that wonderful feeling of peace as I lay in the corn.

Aurora just gifted me with this titled Native American Morning Star!

MORNING STAR - Infinite possibilities, Hope, Renewal, sign for Venus, also the Goddess. Honored as a sign of courage and purity of Spirit. The Ghost Dance Religion saw it as a symbol of the coming renewal of tradition, re-birth of the ancient ways of living with Mother Earth.

http://www.oldandsold.com/articles26/indian-mythology-30.shtml

After the Sun the most important of the celestial divinities among the Plains tribes is the Morning Star (Venus). The Pawnee priest, Tahirussawichi, describes him thus:

"The Morning Star is one of the lesser powers. Life and strength and fruitfulness are with the Morning Star. We are reverent toward it. Our fathers performed sacred ceremonies in its honor. The Morning Star is like a man; he is painted red all over; that is the color of life. He is clad in leggings and a robe is wrapped about him. On his head is a soft downy eagle's feather, painted red. This feather represents the soft, light cloud that is high in the heavens, and the red is the touch of a ray of the coming sun. The soft, downy feather is the symbol of breath and life."

This is the star for which the Pawnee watch, as the herald of the sun, in the great ritual chant to the solar god. "The star comes from a great distance, too far away for us to see the place where it starts. At first we can hardly see it; we lose sight of it, it is so far off; then we see it again, for it is coming steadily toward us all the time. We watch it approach; it comes nearer and nearer; its light grows brighter and brighter." A hymn is sung to the star. "As we sing, the Morning Star comes still nearer and now we see him standing there in the heavens, a strong man shining brighter and brighter. The soft plume in his hair moves with the breath of the new day, and the ray of the sun touches it with color. As he stands there so bright, he is bringing us strength and new life. As we look upon him he grows less bright, he is receding, going back to his dwelling place whence he came. We watch him vanishing, passing out of our sight. He has left with us the gift of life which Tirawa-atius sent him to bestow."

Formerly the Skidi Pawnee were accustomed to sacrifice a captive virgin to the Morning Star, her body being used magically to fertilize the fields of maize. A similar association of ideas, though on the plane of mythic poetry rather than on that of barbarous rite, seems to underlie the Blackfoot legend of Poïa, " Scarface," the Star Boy.

Long ago, according to this story, a maiden, Feather Woman, was sleeping in the grass beside her tipi. The Morning Star loved her, and she became with child. Thenceforth she suffered the disdain and ridicule of her tribesfolk, until one day, as she went to the river for water, she met a young man who proclaimed himself her husband, the Morning Star. "She saw in his hair a yellow plume, and in his hand a juniper branch with a spider web hanging from one end. He was tall and straight and his hair was long and shining. His beautiful clothes were of soft-tanned skins, and from them came a fragrance of pine and sweet grass." Morning Star placed the feather in her hair and, giving her the juniper branch, directed her to shut her eyes; she held the upper strand of the spider's web in her hand and placed her foot on the lower, and in a moment she was transported to the sky. Morning Star led her to the lodge of his parents, the Sun and the Moon; and there she gave birth to a son, Star Boy (the planet Jupiter). The Moon, her mother-in-law, gave her a root digger, saying, "This should be used only by pure women. You can dig all kinds of roots with it, but I warn you not to dig up the large turnip growing near the home of Spider Man." Curiosity eventually got the better of caution; Feather Woman, with the aid of two cranes, uprooted the forbidden turnip, and found that it covered a window in the sky looking down to the earth she had left; at sight of the camp of her tribesfolk she became sad with home-sickness, and the Sun, her husband's father, decreed that she must be banished from the sky, and be re-turned to earth. Morning Star led her to the home of Spider Man, whose web had drawn her to the sky, and, with a "medicine-bonnet" upon her head, and her babe, Star Boy, in her arms, she was lowered in an elk's skin to earth. Here, pining for her husband and the lost sky-land, Feather Woman soon died, having first told her story to her tribesfolk. Her son, Star Boy, grew up in poverty, and, because of a scar upon his face, was named Poïa, "Scarface." When he became a young man, he loved a chieftain's daughter; but she re-fused him because of his scar. Since a medicine-woman told him that this could be removed only by the Sun-God himself, Poïa set out for the lodge of the solar deity, travelling westward to the Pacific. For three days and three nights he lay on the shore fasting and praying; on the fourth day he beheld a bright trail leading across the water, and following it he came to the lodge of the Sun. In the sky-world Poïa killed seven huge birds that had threatened the life of Morning Star, and, as a reward, the Sun not only removed the scar from Poïa's face, but also taught him the ritual of the Sun-Dance and gave him raven feathers to wear as a sign that he came from the Sun, besides a lover's flute and a song which would win the heart of the maid whom he loved. The Sun then sent him back to earth — by way of the short path, Wolf Trail (the Milky Way) — telling him to instruct the Black-feet in the ritual of the dance. Afterward Poïa returned to the sky with the maiden of his choice.

"Morning Star," said the narrator of this myth, "was given to us as a sign to herald the coming of the Sun. . . . The `Star that stands still' (North Star) is different from other stars, because it never moves. All the other stars walk round it. It is a hole in the sky, the same hole through which So-at-sa-ki (Feather Woman) was first drawn up to the sky and then let down again to earth. It is the hole through which she gazed upon earth, after digging up the forbidden turnip. Its light is the radiance from the home of the Sun God shining through. The half circle of stars to the east (Northern Crown) is the lodge of the Spider Man, and the five bright stars just beyond (in the constellation of Hercules) are his five fingers, with which he spun the web, upon which Soatsaki was let down from the sky."

Corona Borealis is an important constellation in the mythic lore of nearly all the tribes of the Plains. According to the Pawnee, it is a circle of chiefs who are the guardians of the mystic sign of Tirawaatius, and the Pawnee society of Raritesharu (chiefs in charge of the rites given by Tirawa) paint their faces with the blue lines representing the arc of heaven and the path of descent, and wear upon their heads the featherdown symbol of celestial life. "The members of this society do not dance and sing; they talk quietly and try to be like the stars."

Ursa Major and the Pleiades are other constellations conspicuous in Indian myth. The Assiniboin regard the seven stars of Ursa Major as seven youths who were driven by poverty to transform themselves, and who rose to heaven by means of a spider's web. For the Blackfeet also these stars are seven brothers who have been pursued into the heavens by a huge bear (an interesting reversal of the Eskimo story). The Mandan believed this constellation to be an ermine; some of the Sioux held it to be a bier, followed by mourners. The Pleiades, in Blackfoot legend, are the "lost children," driven by poverty to take refuge in the sky.

Everywhere stars were associated with the dead. The Mandan considered them to be deceased men: when a child is born, a star descends to earth in human form; at death, it appears once more in the heavens as a star." A meteor was frequently regarded as a forerunner of death; and the Milky Way, as with the eastern tribes, is the path by which souls ascend into heaven

http://12-21-2012.ning.com/profiles/blogs/thoughts-on-2012-and-beyo...

Morning Star (Cheyenne: Vóóhéhéve,[1] also known by his Lakota Sioux name Tamílapéšni, Dull Knife[2][3]) was a great chief to the Northern Cheyenne people during the 19th century. He was noted for his active resistance to Western expansion and the Federal government. It is due to the courage and determination held by Morning Star and other Cheyenne leaders that the Northern Cheyenne still possess a homeland in their traditional country (present-day Montana).

Although he was known as "Dull Knife" (or Motšêške Ôhnêxahpo in Cheyenne, a translation of his Lakota name) to local settlers, U.S. military leaders, and other American Indians, his Cheyenne name is Morning Star. A Cheyenne warrior in every sense of the word, Morning Star was described by many writers of the century as "an admirable outlaw" compared to others like Rob Roy and William Wallace.

Little Coyote (Little Wolf) and Morning Star (Dull Knife), Chiefs of the Northern Cheyennes

In 1868, Morning Star represented his tribe at the signing of the Treaty of Fort Laramie. Following "Custer's Last Stand" at the Battle of Little Bighorn in 1876, Morning Star allied with the Sioux and other tribes against the United States. However, after a disastrous raid (the Dull Knife Fight) by American soldiers in which 153 lodges were destroyed and 500 war ponies captured, most of the Cheyenne were eventually forced to surrender. They were transported to the Indian Territory in Oklahoma.

Eventually, unable to hunt, the tribe suffered from starvation and disease until September 1878 when Morning Star began to lead the tribe north back toward their ancient homelands. Fighting through, the Cheyenne were able to outmaneuver Federal troops in the Nebraska Sand Hills until they were captured near Fort Robinson in Nebraska. The tribe was said to have taken apart their guns, hidden under blankets or worn as necklaces and bracelets by children. On January 8, 1879, the tribe again tried to escape north when most of the Cheyenne, mostly women and children, were killed by Federal troops. However a few of the tribe managed to escape, including Dull Knife.

Morning Star died in 1883 and was buried on a high hill near the Rosebud River overlooking the land where he had led his people.

Chief Dull Knife College in Lame Deer, Montana was named in his honor.

His photograph, as Dull Knife, appears in Dee Brown's 1971 bestseller Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee. The West German hard rock group Dull Knife released their album Electric Indian in 1971.

CHEIF MORNING STAR

http://www.softcom.net/users/mhreed/The%20Meaning%20of%20the%20Pent...

"If one knows the ecliptic and can pinpoint the present position of the planets in relation to the fixed star of the zodiac, it is possible to mark the exact place in the 360 degrees of the zodiac where the Morning star first appears shortly before sunrise after a period of invisibility. If we do this, waiting for the Morning star to appear again 584 days later (the orbital time of Venus) and mark its position in the zodiac, and then repeat this process until we have five positions of Venus as the Morning star, we will find that exactly eight years plus one day have passed. If we then draw a line from the first point marked to the second point marked, then to the third, and so on, we end up with a  pentagram." (Dictionary of Symbols, 1991, pp. 333-334).

If the pentagram really did originate from tracing the path of the Morning Star, then it would be quite logical for Christians to associate it with Jesus Christ, since he, himself said,

"I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star." (Revelations 22:16)

On our temples, this is one of the meanings that the symbol is intended to illustrate.  It is used to represent the Savior of the world, the "bright and morning star".

Thanks to Sarah Tamara Sarah of White for this based on my Morning Star message

Two interlaced triangles, created by the six constellations from which the three Buddhas of Activity draw Their needed energy and to which They are uniquely related through Their individual karma. These two interlaced triangles are the cause of the six-pointed star, so familiar among the many occult symbols.

"Venus mine, is from highest/creator Star"

Thanks to Jewel for this comment:)
http://thefederationoflight.ning.com/profiles/blogs/i-m-buzzing-lol...
The Morning and Evening star are Venus where The Masters reside. The six pointed Star is the Christ self and the pure white star at the heart of the sun.
White Eagle and The Brotherhood of Light have given us a most wonderful symbol in the shining six pointed star. This is the symbol of man made perfect. The upward pointing equilateral triangle indicates the outer self of man firmly based on earth, or in the earth, with thought and feeling reaching heavenwards. aspiring towards heavenly guidance and communion: the downward pointing triangle shows the interpenetration of the higher self bringing the heavenly light right down into the earthly consciousness to be focussed on the duty of the moment. The perfect blending of the two is the goal towards which we are striving. THE SHINING STAR REPRESENTS NOT ONLY THE CHRISTING OF EACH INDIVIDUAL BUT THE GREAT ~CHRIST STAR IN THE HEAVENS, WHICH MAY BE INTERPRETED AS GOD PERSONIFIED, THE SON OF GOD,
This is the truth taught in all ancient mystery schools and symbolized again in the Sphinx. In which the head of the perfect man grows out of the strength of the earthiness of the animal body or physical experience.
The power of the CHRIST STAR can be used to heal the physical body and the hours that WE asks is to connect are 3,6,9 and 12 (12 being the magical hour)
There is so much more I could say on the healing Magic of the Star but I know whenever you wish to put yourself in to it's magic you are instantly protected and strengthened.
Do hope this helps
J x
arth

Views: 4309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really Pam, ok I trust you you know I do,I have a lot to learn xxx

me too. I know this is hard to believe Kerrie. Dont feel you need to. I am still shaking my head in the wonder of it, I truly am. One day I will be able to share all of what I know with everyone but I am not allowed to right now.

mwah beautiful lady. xxx

Do not reserve your greatest Love for those you feel deserve it. GIVE of LOVE to ALL. BE of LOVE to ALL. And when ALL understand of this … you have Ascended into your new world....FOL

This is exactly what I am saying.

Don’t you just love that one Pam:) I am just now remembering an experience I had about 5 years ago before I knew about The Federation of Light and all this stuff,I was doing a healing course a friend was having and a lady started to tell her story of a life time of abuse and I got up and hugged her,when I returned to my chair and closed my eyes I saw a huge reptile looking eye, it didn’t look very nice at all,I stayed very calm as if I went into auto mode and I sent it love,it disappeared and then I saw a being of bright white light,so bright it was difficult to make it out but it seemed to have wings,but my being was filled with love and I started breathing full on,I was aware of my friend continuing on with the teaching but I just didn’t care I wanted to stay in that space,eventually I opened my eyes and I said to her I just had an experience and she smiled and said.... you think! xxx

Your experience was so lovely!

You are truly gifted!

Oh Pam how I wish I truly believed that,working on it xxx
Kerrie! YOU MUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.....we do
I thought of you Kerrie.....

Dragonfly Morning Star Amulet Rattle
http://www.horsekeeping.com/ceremonial-home/rattles/RT916-amulet-dr...

It just keeps getting better and better! thank you so much Aurora,we are being spoken to,first the white Whale Calf when Blossom comes to Sydney,then all this is happening,btw the workshop was great,I asked White Cloud about 11:11 and I’ll post the audio when Blossom sends it.

DRAGONFLY - Spiritually embodies the stripping away all negativity that holds us back, helping us to achieve our dreams and goals. Dragonfly is the keeper of dreams, the energy within that sees all of our true potential and ability. Dragonfly inspires spiritually and creatively and helps us on the path of discovery and enlightenment. Dragonfly reminds us that anything is possible.

MORNING STAR - Infinite possibilities, Hope, Renewal, sign for Venus, also the Goddess. Honored as a sign of courage and purity of Spirit. The Ghost Dance Religion saw it as a symbol of the coming renewal of tradition, re-birth of the ancient ways of living with Mother Earth.

I bought it!xxx
It said Kerrie :o))) XXX 
that's awesome!

RSS

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR LATEST ACTIVITY,FEATURED BLOGS,VIDEOS,GROUPS,PICTURES, GROUPS AND FORUM TOPICS:)

Ho'oponopono

Run your curser over the 'HOME & SUB TABS' on the top left of this site to see links to this site.THANK YOU

♥ ~ Welcome To My World~ Blessings Kerrie (Zoolithe) site creator

Rainbows of love xxx

Angel for July ~ Wisdom

A MESSAGE TO THE WORLD

~ HAPPY SOLSTICE ~

Lightgrid SOLSTICE Celebration

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

DO NOT RESERVE YOUR GREATEST LOVE FOR THOSE YOU FEEL DESERVE IT. GIVE OF LOVE TO ALL. BE OF LOVE TO ALL. AND WHEN ALL UNDERSTAND OF THIS … YOU HAVE ASCENDED INTO YOUR NEW WORLD. ~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT ~ BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ~

Main page Archives

I saw this on a new members page ,I love it!!!

Ariana Heartsong

We are coming to an unprecedented time in Earth's history where more and more Beings on Earth will connect with their Multidimensional, Cosmic, Galactic, Universal selves and also receive the blessing of being able to communicate with our families of light located on other planets and Star Systems, different universes and galaxies... Many are remembering their brothers and sisters of the light and coming into contact with them for the first time in millenia and beyond. We all come from or through the Star systems at some point, so effectively we are truly meeting our families... My personal experience of meeting Star Beings has been joyous and filled with love - from Pleiades, Venus, Arcturus, Andromida, Sirius etc....

http://arianaheartsong.com

LIGHTGRID GROUP ON THIS SITE

LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

This site was set up to coordinate synchronised connexion times in which we MEDITATE and CONNECT with the help of the VIOLET RAY,

weaving a NET OF VIOLET LIGHT all around the planet.

We CONNECT four times a day:At 11 am/pm and 5 am/pm CET - Central European Time (for example Austria/Vienna)

we-are-on-target-we-are-in-alignment-with-the-stars-and-the-planets

~The Federation of Light ~

LOVE shall KNOW that it is LOVED when it is LOVED by LOVING itself.
We are done.

Latest Activity

Profile IconBrenda de Bruin and Melvin "Yahweh" M. Lusterio joined Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥'s group
Thumbnail

ECKHART TOLLE

When you are present in this moment, you break the continuity of your story, of past and…See More
41 minutes ago
Brenda de Bruin replied to Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s discussion Eckhart Tolle - What Is Enlightenment Like? in the group ECKHART TOLLE
"I Love Eckhart! Thank you Lydia xxx"
41 minutes ago
Grant commented on Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥'s video
Thumbnail

Einstein's Big Idea HD 1080p

"Kerrie......you mention 3am ..........that was also me on the dot this morn .......also  a…"
2 hours ago
Lydia ♥ administrator ♥ replied to Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s discussion Eckhart Tolle - What Is Enlightenment Like? in the group ECKHART TOLLE
"Thank you dear Melvin ~ Bless you! :)"
2 hours ago
Melvin "Yahweh" M. Lusterio replied to Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s discussion Eckhart Tolle - What Is Enlightenment Like? in the group ECKHART TOLLE
"The Good Force be with you! Nice posts, Admin Lydia & Eckhart! Thanks for sharing & keep…"
2 hours ago
Lydia ♥ administrator ♥ replied to Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s discussion A PERSIAN WOMAN SPEAKS - GLOBAL MEDITATION in the group Meditation
"Thank you for sharing that Ralph. I agree we all need to CoCreate a New Reality. The Good News is…"
3 hours ago
Steven Hutchinson left a comment for Laura Pendergrass
"Laura,  I am delighted to welcome you to The Federation of Light. Blessings of Love &…"
3 hours ago
Steven Hutchinson left a comment for Kai Thomas Marschner
"Kai,  I am delighted to welcome you to The Federation of Light. Blessings of Love &…"
3 hours ago
Mark McDowell commented on Mumbee's photo
Thumbnail

Kerrie

"JOHN  LENNON   WORTE  A  SONG    ACROSS THE  UNIVERS..YOUTUBE IT…"
4 hours ago
Mark McDowell liked Mumbee's photo
4 hours ago
ralph joreski replied to Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s discussion A PERSIAN WOMAN SPEAKS - GLOBAL MEDITATION in the group Meditation
"I think this lady is one of the best speakers to tell you what your reality is.  She is right…"
4 hours ago
ralph joreski joined Basilis's group
Thumbnail

Meditation

An understanding of ones higher self.
4 hours ago

Forum

PLEASE CHOOSE A CATEGORY BEFORE POSTING

Choose a category before clicking on add or if you click on add first change the category in the box under the post. A list of categories are on the left and I have also created a list below:) Blessings Kerrie/Zoolithe

1 discussions

INSPIRATIONAL STORIES,DREAMS,POETRY,VIDEOS,ART,MUSIC

FOOD FOR THE SOUL

88 discussions

PRAYER ~MEDITATION ~ HEALING~TEACHINGS

Advice and members experiences with meditation,prayer and healing

98 discussions

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Tell us your story, connect with us!

28 discussions

MEMBER'S QUESTIONS

Any questions member's have or observations

3 discussions

Members communication with spirit

Thoughts, writings that are from the heart, from spirit!

16 discussions

OTHER CHANNELERS OF THE LIGHT

AT THESE TIMES OF THE HUGE SHIFT MANY CHANNELERS ARE COMING OUT, FEEL WITH YOUR HEART FOR WHAT RESONATES WITH YOUR TRUTH THE HEART CANNOT LIE IT IS NOT POSSIBLE, (FROM THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT)

197 discussions

MEMBERS THOUGHTS & DREAMS

YOUR INSPIRED THOUGHTS AND DREAMS

54 discussions

UFO INFORMATION

ALL INFORMATION ON UFOS AND THE UNEXPLAINED

72 discussions

THE GRID

Information on the 144 crystalline grid around the earth

4 discussions

CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS

Initiations,balanced light

51 discussions

MOTHER EARTH ~ ANIMALS ~NATURE~ELEMENTALS~

OUR GREATEST TEACHERS OUR ANIMALS AND OUR BEAUTIFUL BLUE PLANET EARTH

9 discussions

2012,2009 (master # 11)2008 portal ASCENSION

ANYTHING PERTAINING TO 2012 Ascension Portals and numerology eg. 2008 portal opening 1987 harmonic convergence,Beyond 2000, sacred # 12 ect

22 discussions

LINKS TO THIS SITE AND OFF

Links and titles to forum

6 discussions

OTHER SITES LINKS

links to your favourite sites and description

4 discussions

ALL OTHER TOPICS

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSE

104 discussions

ZOOLITHE

I was given this name in my mind at 3am in the morning,I asked who it was and was told thyself! so I am guessing it is an aspect of me from else where,maybe Arcturus as I have been guided by The Arcturians many times and mediums have told me I am from there,which explains why I resonate so much to their channels,I am guessing they are a part of The Federation of Light,I love them so very much,when I am contacted I get very emotional and call them family.

4 discussions

BLOSSOM GOODCHILD

FOR 14 YEARS WHITE CLOUDS VOICE HAS COME THROUGH BLOSSOM TEACHING NUMEROUS GROUPS THE WISDOM THAT IS WITHIN EACH AND EVERYONE OF US AND HOW TO ACESS THIS WHITE CLOUDS WORDS STIMULATE THE HEART AWAKENING YOU TO YOUR SOUL TRUTH

72 discussions

THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT

CHANNELINGS OF THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT. for all the channeling's go to The Federation of light in groups

700 discussions

Events

© 2014   Created by Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

TEST