This morning, around 7.45 (Timezone GMT +1), there was a strange light in the sky. It seems to have appeared all over Norway, as this article (http://www.abcnyheter.no/node/101011) tells about it being in northern Norway, but it was where I live too, and I live in the southeast. In the article linked, there are several really interesting pictures. Could this be the Federation popping in to say hi?

The article is in Norwegian, but I'll try to translate it:

DISSENSION AS TO THE NATURE OF THE LIGHT

Experts say it was a Russian rocket. The Russians deny these claims.

The spectacular phenomena in the skies of Northern Norway on Wednesday morning was probably a Russian missle, says senior scientist Pål Brekke at the Norwegian Space centre.

– The launch was announced in advance. At a website for radio amateurs, there is a message regarding a warning to stay away from Kvitsjøen this morning, claims Brekke.

He has studied the video footage of the phenomena, and concluded that the spiral shape and the speed signifies that something went wrong with the rocket.

– It is sort of like a fireworks rocket gone out of control. It usually moves in a spiral shape. It was a spectacular sight, but nothing we should worry about. The Russians practicing and training is nothing new, says Brekke.

Truls Lynne Hansen, scientist at the Aurora Borealis observatory in Tromsø also says that it was a rocket launched from Kvitsjøen.

– The rocket probably went out of control and exploded. The special spiral shaped pattern was caused by the sun shining on the leaking fuel, he says.

RUSSIANS DENY

However, the Russian northern fleet deny that anything like this has happened.

- We have no information about such a thing happening, and have not seen anything like what you describe, says an anonymous speaker for the Russian fleet to VG (Newspaper).

Earlier today, Vladimir Isupov at the Russian embassy in Oslo declared that they do not have any information which might explain the phenomena.

The Norwegian Military also has no explanation as to the nature of the phenomena.

- Russia usually announces rocket launches. As far as I know, they have not done so this time, says Vegard Finberg, Lieutenant Colonel and representative for the military.

GLOWING SPIRAL

The glowing spiral was observed by people from Finnmark in the north to Trøndelag in the south just before 8 this morning. Several people also took pictures and filmed the phenomena.

The picture seen at the top of this article was taken in Alta at 7.45 this morning by Odd Magne Haugen.

He describes it as a glowing ball in the sky, which rotated and "shot out" glowing rings.

According to a local newspaper, the phenomena quickly grew in a spiral, with bright white rings out towards the edges, and blue rings near the centre. After a while, the spiral was considerably bigger than the moon.

It all lasted a little under a minute. When the spiral collapsed, it supposedly left behind a dark, circle shaped "hole" in the sky.

MAGNIFICENT AND MYSTERIOUS

The phenomena was also spectacular in Tromsø.

– The phenomena was big, covering half of the sky in short time. At first it was a spinning gleam of light which made a large spiral on the sky as it moved from the east towards the west. After a while, the light vanished, explains Anders Aasheim from Slettaelva in Tromsø.

– The spiralling rings remained in the sky, while a dark "cloud" spread from the inside. We were standing on the veranda and could not believe our eyes. It was magnificent, and a little mysterious.

EXPERIMENT IN KIRUNA?

Earlier today, it was speculated that it could have been a rocket launch from Sweden that caused the phenomena.

According to a local newspaper, the phenomena might have been a result of experiments in Kiruna where water is pumped into the air high up in the atmosphere.

Steinar Thorvaldsen in the Astronomer association of Tromsø wrote in an e-mail that a similar phenomena was visible in January of 2008, and had turned out to be a rocket.

In the experiments, the rockets release water into the atmosphere at an altitude of 95 kilometres. This part of the atmosphere is called the ionosphere, and contains lots of electrically charged particles.

The water would have created a cloud of ice crystals and steam. This cloud would attract free electrons, and would create an area completely void of electrically charged particles. This hole in the ionosphere can be measured by the EISCAT-radars in Tromsø, Kiruna and Sodankylä (in Finland). These three radars are used to study the ionosphere and aurora borealis.

Anna Rathsman at the Swedish Space Corporation in Kiruna, however, denied the rumours of it being a rocket from their centre.

- We have not launched any rockets since November 29th, she says.

Tags: UFO, lights, sky

Views: 402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow. I've got to be honest with you, until now I've had a sort of "I'll just go along with it and see what happens, because if something indeed does happen, then it would only be for the better, and if nothing happens, then I haven't lost anything", but this stargate opening right in front (or rather, above) our eyes, and even getting into the mainstream media like this (even though they say it's just a rocket. But what kind of rocket could make a lightshow like that?) has really changed my view of things. I might not have been sure before, but now I'm certain. With the risk of sounding like a 12-year-old, the only word I have for this is awesome.
If only I had a group to meditate with.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fgn7-AoQtI

From AA Metatron:
This spiral of light in the sky is an opening through a portal. This is the beginning of the Cosmic Burst of Love StarGate Portal Opening. This is a 72 hour process which will raise the vibrations of Earth and on 12/12/09 nothing that is not at 5D or above will be capable of withstanding the energy here. Everyone will be able to feel the effects of love and bliss pouring out over the Planet. It will be in this extremely high energy where miracles will occur. This is a dispensation and it is the largest burst of love energy to be emitted to Earth in all her history. We have been bringing a message to Earth regarding changes in the financial, political, and religious sectors. This is the Celestial Sign you have been waiting to see. Decloakings cannot occur until we have PEACE. This burst of Cosmic Love entering through StarGate Portal Opening, pictured here, is the bringer of Peace.
Blessings my Beloveds,
~Archangel Metatron
Beth and Mark www.GaslacticRoundTable.com

The Triad Portals of Love 11/11/09, 12/12/09 and 12/21/09

These energy portal openings link directly from other places in the Universe,
pulsing through the Sun Jupiter to Earth and into your bodies.
12/12/09 is THE HIGHEST energy wave released to Earth, in all time, ever before.
This energy wave is a Cosmic Burst of Love pouring into the hearts of every man woman and child.
It is in this Cosmic Burst of Love that the core issues will be healed, hearts will open up,
old programs will drop, and the merkiva in the crown and the merkiva in the heart will be
in hyperdrive, receiving new coding for what is to happen next.
The Cosmic Burst of Love pulsing through the firmament crystal tetrahedron core of each Planet in our Solar system,
through Earths core, and into each and every one of our hearts, will be a giant wave of energy, washing over everything
in smaller and smaller waves, it will soak in and pool around and cover all the Earth.
You will feel so washed over in love, bliss, and joy, you will know what is happening has never happened before.

This 12:12, the center of the three portals, is for Group collectives.
For this reason, we would like you all to meditate together on this day.
Chose a time for your Group of friends, that works for you, in your timezone.
We will have smaller groups and larger groups gathered together, happening in waves
throughout the period of 12:12. The Cosmic Burst of Love will be felt for a sustained period of time.

On 12:12, the focus for Earth is, all of the Groups that have been working together in the past will in some way change.
If the Group has been working for the Highest Good of All, it will be given a boost, abundance, new ways of Being More.
If the Group has been working for the dark, it will be dissolved, it will be no more. With the absence of the later Groups,
the organizations of the remaining Groups will in many ways change. This is also a time of forming new Groups.
WIth the sudden increase in abundance to the Planet, and the
sudden increase in Light, new things will be possible, things that were never possible before.
This will all happen with the support of the Cosmic Burst of Love.

What this all means is if you have a dream for Terra Nova, 12/12/09 is the day of Manifestation of Group Work.
Consider your heart's desire, and be ready on 12:12 to put it into play. Even if you just take one baby step that day,
any effort you make will receive a great deal of support from the Galactics and from the Angelic Helpers, as well as the entire Universe.

Join together in meditation with your friends 12:12 to raise Group Consciousness to the turning point the Kumaras
have waited for: The Trifold Flames in the Hearts of Humanity will be pulsing to the same vibration of the Heart Core of Gaia/Vywamus [Mother and Father Earth]
as we usher in the Golden Age. Begin your Celebrations and the Group Meditations the night before, and continue the
Celebrations around the World until every time zone has walked through the 12:12 Cosmic Burst of Love.
On 12/21/09 we will continue the Celebrations. 2009 IS THE YEAR FOR PEACE.
Thank you, Beloveds,
~Metatron
Mark and Beth www.GalacticRoundTable.com
Sananda's Channeled Meditation/Healing for 12:12 Opening: YouTube Audio by Beth

http://www.cosmicascension.com/12-12_sananda_meditation.htm

Please use this meditation as often as you like.
Begin by taking some clearing breaths.
Feel yourself begin to relax.

We call together All the Beings of Light as we embark on this journey.

Please close your eyes and feel the third eye, between your brows, open up. Imagine a multi-petalled lotus blossom opening up and up and up. Go deeper into the center of the flower and as each petal blossoms see light flowing out of the petals.

Now feel your crown chakra opening at the top of your head. Feel the crown dilating and the crown opens wide. It is as a launch pad to the dimension of formless form.

When you see inside the open crown there is a SpaceCraft waiting for you and beyond that is
the blinding light of the antimatter Universe.

We are leaving our Earth bodies behind, just for a very short time and we are safely flying together
in this craft past the 13th Gateway from Matter to Antimatter.

As we enter this space we see light and more light. We zoom up up up through the dimensions and we come to a Pyramid Temple. The sunlight here is very bright and feels warm and pleasant. We now walk inside the Pyramid.

When we go inside we see we are standing on a crystal which is made of light. There are rainbow light colors reflecting off this crystal in the floor and projecting rainbow colored rays on the walls of the pyramid inside. We are all standing there and smiling, enjoying the beautiful light and some notice the gentle angel song.

Now look up into the apex of the Pyramid Temple and you see there is another crystal which is the capstone of the pyramid. This crystal which is made of light has many facets and there is sunlight pouring through the capstone onto the floor. There is brilliant bright sunlight flooding this place and connecting with the rainbow light which is in the floor.

We all bask in this light together.

This Pyramid Temple is a portal of Creation. We come here together to amplify the 12:12 StarGate Love Portal of light and love sent to Earth now.

We begin by Welcoming Mother Sekhmet to join with us here. She has requested we join here now, so any who desire this, may have a Healing Session with her. All you must do is ask and allow. She will facilitate this healing for you.

Feel Mother Sekhmet reach down into your core. She can do this for everyone at once. See her paw reaching deep deep down inside of you and taking hold of your core fear. As she holds it, she finds the very origin of it and cuts it out and removes it. She lovingly releases your core fear to the void beyond the void and it returns to Source. Your Core Fear is now gone. It is dissolved and you are free to become a new you. When we leave this place, you are free and you need not carry that with you anymore. Thank you Mother Sekhmet, We Love You. She wrinkles her nose, smiling and Blessing us each One.

As we breath in and relax deeper now, we join our thoughts together. There is love flowing from one heart to the next and on out back to Earth. We breath in love into the three fold flame of our heart. With this we feel a new reverence for all life in the trifold flame of our solar heart.

With deep gratitude we join with St Germain, Sanat Kumara, Ashtar, and their Twin Flames, and all the Kumaras, as we experience the violet flame going out over all of Earth. We now experience the Oneness with All That Is and we become Love and we attract to ourselves and into our Lives and the life of every living Being Love, Wisdom, Bliss, Abundance, Enlightenment, Eternal Peace, Harmony, Balance, and Joy.

We carry these attributes and with them we find our Own Path on the Master Plan. With these attributes we Co-Create a Consensus Reality of Terra Nova.

Mother Sekhmet is here with us now. From her is flowing the Divine Love from Mother God.
It is flowing freely to each one of us. As we reach up and stretch to greater service we grasp higher the majestic force of Love flowing from her and into our lives. We embrace this sacred knowledge and we ask she teach us how to share this love in service to each other.

It is with this Love we Co-Create a New World together. We Create, here in this sacred place, with all our Brothers and Sisters of Light, and in all the hearts of humanity, Peace, Awakening, Empowerment, Unity, and More Love.

We join together to return to Earth. We are healed, restored, balanced and ready to move forward in Love. When we return from the place we left we return to see All of Earth is flooded with Light and Flooded With Love. She is new and we now remember our true identity and we love being on Terra Nova together. With our solar heart flames blazing we go forward with Divine Gratitude for what we have accomplished together.

And So It IS, Now.

~ADMIRAL SANANDA KUMARA

Beth and Mark
www.GalacticRoundTable.com

Stay energetically with us my friend this will do the trick, feel us, I awoke this morning with a thought in my head of 'pulsar' and geometrical shapes in my minds eye, last night I was stopped in my tracks as so much love energy went through my being tears flowed.
this is an amazing story
Thanks for shareing Fran it is really apriciated my friend, I also have seen a crystal pyramid emitting blue light after I came out of a portal many months ago when this all started. Blessing my friend
Thanks Mark I am going to put the link here to your other comments on the Harrp senerio, you are amazing my friend!

http://thefederationoflight.ning.com/video/david-wilcock-on-norway-...

I saw a watery portal in meditation on Dec 2nd with a brown rocky looking circle around it, I asked what it was, and I was told portal to Alantis! Do you think I heard it right, this stuff is all new to me, I am not used to all this. On the morning of the Norway spiral I woke up with 'pulsa' in my head and the only pulsa I know of is a car type! and when I told Blossom she sent me this she had just received, I am amazed at how spirit works with the timing with Blossom and I, sometimes it has been a matter of seconds.

As more of you awaken to the reality of who you are and what you are truly capable of, it swells our love for you, for we are family and truly desire the best for you, our brothers and sisters of Earth. You will truly be amazed at what the future holds in store for you as far as your potential individually and as a collective consciousness.
I am Yalah of planet Aluru. On your sky map, we appear as a Pulsar. There is intelligence and life on all the cosmic bodies that you view as Pulsars.
Peace be with you, precious human family. We thank you.

http://www.starportearth.com/

Just re reading this comment of mine I made 3 yrs ago,well I have since found out that I was spot on with that portal!

PORTAL TO ATLANTIS

Hey faith thanks for your email on this story also my friend,I think I might have already told you about the word 'pulsar' I got in my head the morning of this portal and the colorful geometrical shapes (real AA Metatron stuff) and the previous night I was contacted through the heart, I had tears the love energy was so strong, I sent them my love and I called them my family again! well Blossom sent me a channel from some beings that mentioned the word 'pulsar' (the rest of the channel is on the next page Faith) thanks too Faith for sending me the photo of you as an angel, very appropriate
thanks for the post very pretty!
Fantastic! thanks dreamspirit, I am getting ready for the 12/12 and the 21/12 portal, I am starting to feel them already, this always happens to me before a stargate so exciteing.

RSS

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR LATEST ACTIVITY,FEATURED BLOGS,VIDEOS,GROUPS,PICTURES, GROUPS AND FORUM TOPICS:)

Ho'oponopono

Run your curser over the 'HOME & SUB TABS' on the top left of this site to see links to this site.THANK YOU

♥ ~ Welcome To My World~ Blessings Kerrie (Zoolithe) site creator

RAINBOWS OF LOVE

Rainbows of love xxx (2)

Angel for July ~ Wisdom

A MESSAGE TO THE WORLD

~ HAPPY SOLSTICE ~

Lightgrid SOLSTICE Celebration

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

DO NOT RESERVE YOUR GREATEST LOVE FOR THOSE YOU FEEL DESERVE IT. GIVE OF LOVE TO ALL. BE OF LOVE TO ALL. AND WHEN ALL UNDERSTAND OF THIS … YOU HAVE ASCENDED INTO YOUR NEW WORLD. ~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT ~ BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ~

Main page Archives

I saw this on a new members page ,I love it!!!

Ariana Heartsong

We are coming to an unprecedented time in Earth's history where more and more Beings on Earth will connect with their Multidimensional, Cosmic, Galactic, Universal selves and also receive the blessing of being able to communicate with our families of light located on other planets and Star Systems, different universes and galaxies... Many are remembering their brothers and sisters of the light and coming into contact with them for the first time in millenia and beyond. We all come from or through the Star systems at some point, so effectively we are truly meeting our families... My personal experience of meeting Star Beings has been joyous and filled with love - from Pleiades, Venus, Arcturus, Andromida, Sirius etc....

http://arianaheartsong.com

LIGHTGRID GROUP ON THIS SITE

LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

This site was set up to coordinate synchronised connexion times in which we MEDITATE and CONNECT with the help of the VIOLET RAY,

weaving a NET OF VIOLET LIGHT all around the planet.

We CONNECT four times a day:At 11 am/pm and 5 am/pm CET - Central European Time (for example Austria/Vienna)

we-are-on-target-we-are-in-alignment-with-the-stars-and-the-planets

~The Federation of Light ~

LOVE shall KNOW that it is LOVED when it is LOVED by LOVING itself.
We are done.

Latest Activity

Brenda de Bruin liked Gonnie Blokland's photo
9 minutes ago
Aileen Miller liked Gonnie Blokland's photo
32 minutes ago
linda lee commented on Gonnie Blokland's photo
Thumbnail

This Gorilla had Twins

"This is so sweet and to cute. Our animals are so precious . Thanks for sharing this and bringing a…"
1 hour ago
linda lee liked Gonnie Blokland's photo
1 hour ago
Luci Allen liked Gonnie Blokland's photo
2 hours ago
Lydia ♥ administrator ♥ commented on Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post The Dawning of the Intuitive World ~ Archangel Metatron ~ Channeled through Natalie Glasson 23~07~2014
2 hours ago
Lydia ♥ administrator ♥ commented on Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post The Dawning of the Intuitive World ~ Archangel Metatron ~ Channeled through Natalie Glasson 23~07~2014
2 hours ago
"Oh I just noticed I did share that video in my blog....lol...oh well ~ maybe a bit all over the…"
2 hours ago
Lydia ♥ administrator ♥ posted a video
2 hours ago
"Thank you Jenair, Thank you Steve, great video and  Thank you Kerrie ~ :) This is one of my…"
2 hours ago
Lydia ♥ administrator ♥ liked manasionce's video
2 hours ago
manasionce posted a video
2 hours ago

Forum

PLEASE CHOOSE A CATEGORY BEFORE POSTING

Choose a category before clicking on add or if you click on add first change the category in the box under the post. A list of categories are on the left and I have also created a list below:) Blessings Kerrie/Zoolithe

1 discussions

INSPIRATIONAL STORIES,DREAMS,POETRY,VIDEOS,ART,MUSIC

FOOD FOR THE SOUL

89 discussions

PRAYER ~MEDITATION ~ HEALING~TEACHINGS

Advice and members experiences with meditation,prayer and healing

98 discussions

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Tell us your story, connect with us!

29 discussions

MEMBER'S QUESTIONS

Any questions member's have or observations

3 discussions

Members communication with spirit

Thoughts, writings that are from the heart, from spirit!

16 discussions

OTHER CHANNELERS OF THE LIGHT

AT THESE TIMES OF THE HUGE SHIFT MANY CHANNELERS ARE COMING OUT, FEEL WITH YOUR HEART FOR WHAT RESONATES WITH YOUR TRUTH THE HEART CANNOT LIE IT IS NOT POSSIBLE, (FROM THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT)

197 discussions

MEMBERS THOUGHTS & DREAMS

YOUR INSPIRED THOUGHTS AND DREAMS

54 discussions

UFO INFORMATION

ALL INFORMATION ON UFOS AND THE UNEXPLAINED

72 discussions

THE GRID

Information on the 144 crystalline grid around the earth

5 discussions

CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS

Initiations,balanced light

51 discussions

MOTHER EARTH ~ ANIMALS ~NATURE~ELEMENTALS~

OUR GREATEST TEACHERS OUR ANIMALS AND OUR BEAUTIFUL BLUE PLANET EARTH

9 discussions

2012,2009 (master # 11)2008 portal ASCENSION

ANYTHING PERTAINING TO 2012 Ascension Portals and numerology eg. 2008 portal opening 1987 harmonic convergence,Beyond 2000, sacred # 12 ect

22 discussions

LINKS TO THIS SITE AND OFF

Links and titles to forum

6 discussions

OTHER SITES LINKS

links to your favourite sites and description

4 discussions

ALL OTHER TOPICS

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSE

104 discussions

ZOOLITHE

I was given this name in my mind at 3am in the morning,I asked who it was and was told thyself! so I am guessing it is an aspect of me from else where,maybe Arcturus as I have been guided by The Arcturians many times and mediums have told me I am from there,which explains why I resonate so much to their channels,I am guessing they are a part of The Federation of Light,I love them so very much,when I am contacted I get very emotional and call them family.

4 discussions

BLOSSOM GOODCHILD

FOR 14 YEARS WHITE CLOUDS VOICE HAS COME THROUGH BLOSSOM TEACHING NUMEROUS GROUPS THE WISDOM THAT IS WITHIN EACH AND EVERYONE OF US AND HOW TO ACESS THIS WHITE CLOUDS WORDS STIMULATE THE HEART AWAKENING YOU TO YOUR SOUL TRUTH

72 discussions

THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT

CHANNELINGS OF THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT. for all the channeling's go to The Federation of light in groups

699 discussions

Events

© 2014   Created by Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

TEST