Sep. 7th 2009 ~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT ~Too many of you are wishing to sit their university degree and yet they are in the first week of kindergarten. Which brings us back to the playing!

Sep. 7th,2009
www.blossomgoodchild.com

Too many of you are wishing to sit their university degree and yet they are in the first week of kindergarten. Which brings us back to the playing!

back
Hello oh non earthlings!! I am asked by so many to ask you so many things. It would not be realistic for me to ask them all. You are probably fully aware that on this internet system we use there is a mind of information about EVERYTHING. TOO MUCH if you ask me … but you didn’t … that’s why I am going to ask you! I feel there is guidance needed as some folk seem to be … with all respect … ridiculously engrossed in all the information (much conflicting) … instead of LIVING! This computer world is all well and good for some things, but on the other hand has it not made us forget how to ‘go outside and play’? Any advice on the best way to deal with all this Ascension lark (if I may be so bold) would be greatly accepted and very much appreciated. It’s all getting a little out of control … and this is only the beginning if you know what I mean?

Dearest soul, indeed we are at one in thought with your sentiment. For there is much that we would like to express on this matter. A matter that is quite considerable we would say.

INTERPRETATION of that which is brought ‘down’ to your earthly vibration can become very distorted depending on the understanding of the soul that is A) channelling the news, and B) those that read it. In your world you have a speaking game named Chinese Whispers is this not so? What one originally ‘gives out’ is nothing like that which is received back again once it has been around the wheel a few times!! Again we give this word INTERPRETATION. If you were to really listen to your hearts when you receive new information, you would very quickly surmise that which is worth continuing with and that which is not.

We ask you to accept that there are very intelligent forces at work that are not connecting with you for the betterment of your soul but they put into practice very cleverly the fears and the control that they feel necessary to emit … that which those of lesser strength begin to believe as a coming reality. Have we not also spoken to you in times gone by of your days … regarding the outcome of the days ahead being based on that which you of your planet choose to create?

May we suggest something? It would be most beneficial for many to break free for a time … for quite a reasonably accepted time … and not read or delve into any information that is given out regarding matters of that which lies ahead.

It would be far more beneficial to ones soul and to the planet as a whole to go out and make a daisy chain perhaps … or to sit by a brook and breathe in the energy of the trees and natures little ones. Outside … where one can absorb the goodness of the air, smell the sweetness of the rose. So much of one’s days are now confined to a chair and a screen and an intensity that comes with it … trying to decipher that which is going to actually take place and that which is not.

We would say with a smile … one may be so encumbered by the searching on the machine that they miss the glory that is taking place in the skies!!!!

Dearest souls …. Have you considered what your lives may be like if these computers were to ‘crash’ for a time … all of them? What would you do? Whom would you rely on for your ‘fix’?

YOURSELVES!

You seem to be forgetting about yourselves. And yourselves are the ones that hold the answers to ALL things and yet many of you are determined to keep searching far and wide. RELEASE THE PANIC. Let go of the striving to find the answer to what really is going to take place in the next decade of your time. Take the time to enjoy the day … the night. Take the time to relate with friends. Take the time to Laugh. LET GO. Create and abundance within yourself and others and your planet of sheer joy. Purify your thoughts once again for indeed many of them have been deeply contaminated with stories that have been induced to make one subservient.

What is to take place in the future will take place in the same way that what has taken place for your today has taken place. Each moment of NOW will simply unfold and you will LIVE IN IT. So therefore your future is NO DIFFERRENT from any other day …in any other way. You carry on breathing, eating drinking sleeping, and in the same way … this you shall be doing also in the days that are in your NEW DAWN. It is a gradual process. Do you not see? Do you not understand? Have we not explained ourselves well enough dear ones? It is a process! It is happening NOW…. This future that you are pondering upon. This NEW WORLD that you are creating is being created NOW.

So we would advise you to think wisely upon this. Is this new world you desire to live in to be one where the entire population eventually have ‘ports’ in their heads to ‘connect up… dial up’ to get on line with a machine???? OR … is this new phase you are moving into going to be one where you do the very same… you connect up … you dial up … to your HIGHER SELF. Your greater creation that you have created … OF YOURSELF.
You are all now very in tune with the workings of the mechanical technological networking and many of its wonders …. Do not engross yourself so much with all of this wonderful amusement and forget the valuable time one could be spending doing exactly the same thing … yet with your own connection … to each other … to the all. The connectedness TO each other … With each other … Of each other …

And no bills!!!

We have been studying the progression of these computers … and their uses … We have been doing the same with human form … we would say if there had to be choice … it would be you humans that we would very much like to embrace. Your appeal is far greater than any intellectually advanced ‘chip’ that may have many answers and yet …. Those answers have to be programmed in at some stage do they not?

Let us look then at the similarity dear ones. Your programming is greater than any knowledge that any machine could endure. For you as ‘LIFE’ … as Soul Being (s) have inside of you the answers … the answers to it all.

Yes, but we did touch on this last time … can’t always find the right page inside the old heart place and therefore left a little frustrated …

And we would say to you …… then let it be ………… the answer is not yet ready to present itself to you and the more you allow the frustrated feelings to tangle the inside into a knot … the more the answer shall remain locked away.

Have you considered dearest soul , dearest friends, that one cannot undertake a subject at school and on day two expect to sit the exam … for the more one learns … the more one finds answers, and yet it is a step by step process. So that by the end of the term much has been gained and the questions posed are ones that one will have gained the answers to.

Too many of you are wishing to sit their university degree and yet they are in the first week of kindergarten. Which brings us back to the playing!
Ask yourselves … Truly find the answer … when was it that you last ran in the fields in bare feet? When do you last giggle so hard your sides ached? When did you NOT CARE whether the chores were left? IT IS TIME TO HAVE FUN. If in this new world you wish for fun … would it not be a good intent to start creating more and more of this frivolity?

Create laughter. We would say it is one of the best healing medicines … much of its design had this intent … and yet you keep it contained in a bottle and only allow the lid to come off on a ‘special’ occasion. Then it’s back to the serious side, for one must surely move on.

RELY ON YOURSELVES to tell you what is what. If it is your need to discover new ‘messages’ then we ask you to be discerning. It is easy dear friends. As your read…. How is your heart feeling? That is all that is required. Many times have we suggested this.

FEEL YOUR WAY INTO THE NEW WORLD.

FOR YOUR FEELINGS ARE YOUR TRUTH. There has never been one that could deny this.
You know … in some other realms we see souls not by which outfit they purchased from which store, but by their colours of how they are FEELING. Shine your colours of TRUTH and LOVE.

Brighten up your world … and the world that you are co- creating … with the colours of the rainbow emanating from the energies that you are offering to the space that you reside in and the souls you come across.
Brighten up and Lighten up.

Thank you. I sometimes find myself chained to this machine. You are so right … I certainly don’t envisage the NEW WORLD to be a place where the sunlight ceased because nobody bothered to go outside and play anymore.
I feel we are coming to the end of the session. Cool by me … I have things to do … finding my bucket and spade being top priority. Thanks again.

Much Love Light LAUGHTER and Golden Rays. In Love and thanks always.

Blossom

Views: 329

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank You very much for this so beatiful video I really enjoy it
I agree and I have been learning to spend time with myself and and been more close with nature
the experience that am geting is wonderful.
Thank You for this splendid post ,dear Kerrie and Blossom
Love and Blessing
Raquel
Thank you for this, it is certainly a reminder of how we get in our heads and try to figure everything out. I know, at least, that I do. I have to remember to live in the moment and in my heart and not live in my head. That seems to be what is urging me forward, the task of Now.

Lifes sense of speeding up and all the "chatter" and "clutter" we feel in our live, leads us little time for just being, since we are always doing. Relaxing into not knowing or doing or understanding, feels good as I drop into just being. Thank you for your wise words! ~Diana~
big smile and heart floating in waves of love and light. thank you for this posting.
Very important. We are beings not doings. Offer energies of love, light peace, joy, fun, laughter. We need to take time to breath deep. Love & light, Namaste. morningstar.
Whoops I don't know how that happened, there all fixed, maybe the universe wanted this channeling noticed:) I know I have been getting the song 'Take the time to touch the morning" in my head these days, LOL

Susan Morgan said:
Seem to have two of Blossom's chanellings,but if it wasnt raining,yet again,I'd either get my bucket &
spade,or hug a tree!
Love,light,& blessings,thanks Kerrie
To liven up and brighten up is a message that resonantes so strongly with me at the moment. I really feel like I am emerging into a new light and am full of optimism. One of the greatest realisations for me at the moment is that time has no meaning beyond the linear 3d experience we are leaving behind, and this feels to me as if the creator gives us the whole universe to play in and forever to do it. It's a nice feeling.
Thank you Kerrie and everyone.
amaste

& don't forget to ground the the cosmic flush today. It's 9/9/09 and starship mother Earth needs her crew!

xxx

This is just mean.

RSS

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR LATEST ACTIVITY,FEATURED BLOGS,VIDEOS,GROUPS,PICTURES, GROUPS AND FORUM TOPICS:)

Ho'oponopono

Run your curser over the 'HOME & SUB TABS' on the top left of this site to see links to this site.THANK YOU

♥ ~ Welcome To My World~ Blessings Kerrie (Zoolithe) site creator

RAINBOWS OF LOVE

Rainbows of love xxx (2)

Angel for July ~ Wisdom

A MESSAGE TO THE WORLD

~ HAPPY SOLSTICE ~

Lightgrid SOLSTICE Celebration

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

DO NOT RESERVE YOUR GREATEST LOVE FOR THOSE YOU FEEL DESERVE IT. GIVE OF LOVE TO ALL. BE OF LOVE TO ALL. AND WHEN ALL UNDERSTAND OF THIS … YOU HAVE ASCENDED INTO YOUR NEW WORLD. ~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT ~ BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ~

Main page Archives

I saw this on a new members page ,I love it!!!

Ariana Heartsong

We are coming to an unprecedented time in Earth's history where more and more Beings on Earth will connect with their Multidimensional, Cosmic, Galactic, Universal selves and also receive the blessing of being able to communicate with our families of light located on other planets and Star Systems, different universes and galaxies... Many are remembering their brothers and sisters of the light and coming into contact with them for the first time in millenia and beyond. We all come from or through the Star systems at some point, so effectively we are truly meeting our families... My personal experience of meeting Star Beings has been joyous and filled with love - from Pleiades, Venus, Arcturus, Andromida, Sirius etc....

http://arianaheartsong.com

LIGHTGRID GROUP ON THIS SITE

LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

This site was set up to coordinate synchronised connexion times in which we MEDITATE and CONNECT with the help of the VIOLET RAY,

weaving a NET OF VIOLET LIGHT all around the planet.

We CONNECT four times a day:At 11 am/pm and 5 am/pm CET - Central European Time (for example Austria/Vienna)

we-are-on-target-we-are-in-alignment-with-the-stars-and-the-planets

~The Federation of Light ~

LOVE shall KNOW that it is LOVED when it is LOVED by LOVING itself.
We are done.

Latest Activity

katherine Baxter commented on Steven Hutchinson's video
21 minutes ago
Brenda de Bruin commented on Brenda de Bruin's album
Thumbnail

Ukraine: Thousands of Dutch Citizens United in Love & Compassion, honouring the passengers of the Malaysian airplane.

"Thank you Kerrie, Unicorn, Temperance, Grant and Laureen for your uplifting response. Families of…"
2 hours ago
Brenda de Bruin liked Brenda de Bruin's photo
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Lydia ♥ administrator ♥ left a comment for Eileen Haddow
4 hours ago
Laura Gallerstein liked Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post The Dawning of the Intuitive World ~ Archangel Metatron ~ Channeled through Natalie Glasson 23~07~2014
4 hours ago

Forum

PLEASE CHOOSE A CATEGORY BEFORE POSTING

Choose a category before clicking on add or if you click on add first change the category in the box under the post. A list of categories are on the left and I have also created a list below:) Blessings Kerrie/Zoolithe

1 discussions

INSPIRATIONAL STORIES,DREAMS,POETRY,VIDEOS,ART,MUSIC

FOOD FOR THE SOUL

89 discussions

PRAYER ~MEDITATION ~ HEALING~TEACHINGS

Advice and members experiences with meditation,prayer and healing

98 discussions

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Tell us your story, connect with us!

29 discussions

MEMBER'S QUESTIONS

Any questions member's have or observations

3 discussions

Members communication with spirit

Thoughts, writings that are from the heart, from spirit!

16 discussions

OTHER CHANNELERS OF THE LIGHT

AT THESE TIMES OF THE HUGE SHIFT MANY CHANNELERS ARE COMING OUT, FEEL WITH YOUR HEART FOR WHAT RESONATES WITH YOUR TRUTH THE HEART CANNOT LIE IT IS NOT POSSIBLE, (FROM THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT)

197 discussions

MEMBERS THOUGHTS & DREAMS

YOUR INSPIRED THOUGHTS AND DREAMS

54 discussions

UFO INFORMATION

ALL INFORMATION ON UFOS AND THE UNEXPLAINED

72 discussions

THE GRID

Information on the 144 crystalline grid around the earth

5 discussions

CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS

Initiations,balanced light

51 discussions

MOTHER EARTH ~ ANIMALS ~NATURE~ELEMENTALS~

OUR GREATEST TEACHERS OUR ANIMALS AND OUR BEAUTIFUL BLUE PLANET EARTH

9 discussions

2012,2009 (master # 11)2008 portal ASCENSION

ANYTHING PERTAINING TO 2012 Ascension Portals and numerology eg. 2008 portal opening 1987 harmonic convergence,Beyond 2000, sacred # 12 ect

22 discussions

LINKS TO THIS SITE AND OFF

Links and titles to forum

6 discussions

OTHER SITES LINKS

links to your favourite sites and description

4 discussions

ALL OTHER TOPICS

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSE

104 discussions

ZOOLITHE

I was given this name in my mind at 3am in the morning,I asked who it was and was told thyself! so I am guessing it is an aspect of me from else where,maybe Arcturus as I have been guided by The Arcturians many times and mediums have told me I am from there,which explains why I resonate so much to their channels,I am guessing they are a part of The Federation of Light,I love them so very much,when I am contacted I get very emotional and call them family.

4 discussions

BLOSSOM GOODCHILD

FOR 14 YEARS WHITE CLOUDS VOICE HAS COME THROUGH BLOSSOM TEACHING NUMEROUS GROUPS THE WISDOM THAT IS WITHIN EACH AND EVERYONE OF US AND HOW TO ACESS THIS WHITE CLOUDS WORDS STIMULATE THE HEART AWAKENING YOU TO YOUR SOUL TRUTH

72 discussions

THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT

CHANNELINGS OF THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT. for all the channeling's go to The Federation of light in groups

699 discussions

Events

© 2014   Created by Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

TEST