I AM LOSING FRIENDS AT AN ALARMING RATE... IS THIS NORMAL?

Hello to all!

Would greatly appreciate your help with this issue... My friends are lieterally disappearing from my life at a very rapid pace ... I know I went through a major shift recently, but this is just nuts! Even life long people I have known since childhood... POOF!!

Any advice or explanation as to what is happening would be wornderful.

Thank you... Thank you...Thank You.

Nancy

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Nancy,

Oooo!  Your situation with friends is sometimes a "normal" part of the progression in which we find ourselves at the moment.  I believe that it is multi-layered.  The first thing that comes to mind is that you have progressed more rapidly in raising your frequency than have some of the dear ones in your life.  This does not always mean that they are gone forever, it simply means that they are not yet ready to vibrate at your newest level, or that they simply do not know how to deal with the changes they see in you at the moment.  At some point, they will be where you are now.

I see that you  are well versed in the Law of Attraction, and you may question yourself about why you attracted this situation with your friends.  Personally, outside of receiving a relatively quick answer to such a question, I would spend only very little time with it.  Rather, I would use the Law of Attraction to draw others of like mind and frequency into my circle of friends.  During this ascension process, many, if not all, have some experiences of perceived loss.  We, of course continue to love and bless those who have chosen to distance themselves from us, and we welcome the Sisters, Brothers and Friends whom we have never before met.

I do hope that this is of some help to you!

The Great Spirit IS gifting ALL with many blessings, and ALL always have the wisdom to recognize them. Namaste! Thank You for Being!
With Gratitude, Love, Light, Peace, Harmony, Joy & Compassion,
Kelly ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thank you very much, Kelly! What's funny, is that I know all this, but the amount and the speed at which is happened this time, was staggering :-)

However, like you said, time to make space for the new! 

Thanks again XOXOXOX

Nancy,I know the feeling,as Kelly said your frequency is different now,many channels have mentioned this,maybe it is time for you to make the time to go within and get to know you!

It can be painful when you start to have these experiences and you have no one to talk to about them,I do not know what advice to give you to ease that pain,I haven't learn't how to lessen it,the roller coaster ride is all part of the process and we have been asked to 'trust the process'

I find peace if not joy within in now moments,I find rest in the simple pleasures of life,I find freedom in my aloneness,I find fulfilment in helping others,I find hope in the words of love and wisdom we are now blessed to be receiving from some channels

http://thefederationoflight.ning.com/forum/topics/may-10th-2009the-...

How we wish we could comfort you in a manner that would be more suitable to what you feel are your needs. Yet agreements were made and must remain in their rightful place. Know dear ones, of the Love that is filtering through. Feel it … for you are of it. As this is recognised more and more the vibration that is now with you shall become more apparent to those who are Truly in awe of themselves.

Your not the only one, its out of nowhere as well........

This is a natural consequence to becoming extremely enlightened. Its painful when your frequency increases and others around you are not coming along for the ride. When you find you no longer have much in common with those you know and have loved for yrs if not your entire life. Unfortunatly no longer being an energetic match with those around you is one of the by products of being a Wayshower,Starseed, Pathcutter and an energetic leader. To be the trail blazer for others (in the first wave of those going through this expansion of consciousness) is a duty and responsibility you accepted before incarnating. Heartbreaking...yes it is....but necessary? Absolutely. We are here to be an energy generator, a battery literally and figuratively, and to be a conduit of the new Crystalline frequency that's bombarding Earth right now. To be a receptacle and a receiver of these higher energies and to disseminate and download them into the 3D grid system of the planet

As your DNA starts activating and more non human memory is being brought into the human experience you will find your sensation of time and space, your experience of reality, is different or more developed than many of the beings around you. Its all about frequency and aligning to your souls purpose.

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

Eileen Zizecli-Coleman commented on Eileen Zizecli-Coleman's blog post LOOK STRAIGHT AHEAD - Eileen Zizecli Coleman
"Bless you, dear friends.  We can all help each other to keep that Light shining brightly…"
25 minutes ago
Ametrine (Marie-Helene) commented on Brenda Hoffman's blog post Opening Your Pressure Cooker
"Thank you Brenda :o)"
5 hours ago
Ametrine (Marie-Helene) liked Brenda Hoffman's blog post Opening Your Pressure Cooker
5 hours ago
Brenda Hoffman commented on Brenda Hoffman's blog post Opening Your Pressure Cooker
"Hey Lydia, Humor and laughter is the best for just about everything!!! And I so agree that…"
9 hours ago
Lydia ~ site co~creator commented on Brenda Hoffman's blog post Opening Your Pressure Cooker
"Brenda, I relate and thank you for sharing that! We must be shifting into higher energies now more…"
9 hours ago
Brenda Hoffman commented on Brenda Hoffman's blog post Opening Your Pressure Cooker
"Hi Lydia, I've been in and out of fear for the past few weeks - both earth and personal…"
9 hours ago
Lydia ~ site co~creator posted videos
10 hours ago
Lydia ~ site co~creator liked Brenda Hoffman's blog post Opening Your Pressure Cooker
11 hours ago
Brenda Hoffman posted a blog post
11 hours ago
Lydia ~ site co~creator commented on Carolyn The Pleiadien's photo
Thumbnail

Ground Crew

"LOL.....love that Carolyn, in Unity is Our Strength!  :)"
12 hours ago
Lydia ~ site co~creator liked Carolyn The Pleiadien's photo
12 hours ago
Amanda Gauci liked Leanne Kerrison's profile
13 hours ago
Lydia ~ site co~creator commented on Lydia ~ site co~creator's photo
Thumbnail

Born to Co~Create a new world

"Yes dear Carolyn, we are the Light tribe :)"
14 hours ago
Carolyn The Pleiadien commented on Lydia ~ site co~creator's photo
15 hours ago
Carolyn The Pleiadien commented on Lydia ~ site co~creator's photo
Thumbnail

Born to Co~Create a new world

"Mission Statement ""
15 hours ago
Carolyn The Pleiadien liked Lydia ~ site co~creator's photo
15 hours ago
Ametrine (Marie-Helene) replied to Ametrine (Marie-Helene)'s discussion Shocking Documentary: Secret Time Travel: Strange Forbidden Files in the group Great Documentaries
":o) For me, this is a fascinating subject, since i can remember myself :o)))"
16 hours ago
MARGARIDA MARIA MADRUGA replied to Ametrine (Marie-Helene)'s discussion Shocking Documentary: Secret Time Travel: Strange Forbidden Files in the group Great Documentaries
"The subject provokes more fantasy than real possibilities in my conception."
17 hours ago
MARGARIDA MARIA MADRUGA liked Ametrine (Marie-Helene)'s discussion Shocking Documentary: Secret Time Travel: Strange Forbidden Files
17 hours ago
jonathan williams shared Thomas Loughnane's photo on Facebook
18 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Lydia ~ site co~creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

TEST