From my perspective this is so very true. We all get so very serious, concerned and sometimes even worry.
I wish everyone a most joyous and relaxing Christmas.

HEAVEN #3308 The Enlightenment That Is Yours, December 15, 2009

God said:

What is there for you to do but laugh? How laughable is the relative world! And how serious it has become. Life on Earth has become the most serious thing in the world. That in itself is something to laugh about. That which is taken seriously is temporal while that which is Eternal may be ignored.

Yet even Eternity is not to be taken seriously. You already are Eternal. Infinity is not to be taken seriously, for you are already Infinite. Even I am not to be taken so seriously. I am laughing all the time. Laugh with Me. Today I tell you to laugh just for the fun of it.

Is it not hard to keep from laughing? When you think about life in the world, what can you do but laugh at the seriousness of it? The world has taken enlightenment very seriously. Haven't you? Enlightenment is not to be taken so seriously. It is your birthright. It is Who you are.

The world has gotten so many things backwards. How did the world do that? I will tell you. It did that by taking itself so seriously.

And, so, learn from the world, and do not take yourself so seriously.

The lighter your heart is, the faster you will notice the enlightenment that is yours. When you have a good laugh, you will begin to have an idea of what enlightenment is. That is when you really begin to know.

Of course, the laugh is on you. You are already enlightened. Enlightenment is a short shift in perception. Come over to the laughing side, and you will begin to perceive the side of the fence you are really on.

You have thought of living life as being in a conundrum. Think again. Think of life as being in Heaven under another name.

If everything is illusion, beloveds, then even your thought that you are unenlightened is illusion. You are in a magic show, and the magician, your mind, has fooled you. As valuable as the mind is, it is too often a false prophet.

You stand in the middle of My heart, and your mind can't accommodate this. I can. I know right where you are, and I know the truth of your Being, for it is Mine.

Am I enlightened? I would say so. What I am, you are. So what is all the fuss about?

Taking life to heart doesn't mean to take it so seriously. Take yourself to heart, and start laughing. Your laughter will reverberate all over the world, all over the Universe. Laughter is like lighting the stove, beloveds. The closer to laughter you are, the closer you are to My heart, and your heart is lit. Your heart is lit brightly.

It is more fun to not take your life on Earth so seriously. Let your life be comedy and no longer melodrama.

Life is a magnificent roll of fabric that you are opening. What a tapestry you are unfolding. Soon enough you will roll it back again neatly, and no one will ever know it was opened. Is that not something to have a good laugh over?

The curtain goes up on stage, and there is a hush. There is a hush where laughter belongs. It is only a play, beloveds. Nothing really happens. All is as it is, and it is a revelation of love. You peek through the mist of life, and see a play. The curtain may go down, yet the play continues, the play, the show, the curtain opening and closing, the unfolding and folding of drapery, the opening and closing of windows, of doors, of hearts. There are scenes presented, and then the scenes evaporate, and, all the while, you are enlightened.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-enlightenment-that-is-yours.html

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Paul

7th Sep

It would be far more beneficial to ones soul and to the planet as a whole to go out and make a daisy chain perhaps … or to sit by a brook and breathe in the energy of the trees and natures little ones. Outside … where one can absorb the goodness of the air, smell the sweetness of the rose. So much of one’s days are now confined to a chair and a screen and an intensity that comes with it … trying to decipher that which is going to actually take place and that which is not.

We would say with a smile … one may be so encumbered by the searching on the machine that they miss the glory that is taking place in the skies!!!!

Dearest souls …. Have you considered what your lives may be like if these computers were to ‘crash’ for a time … all of them? What would you do? Whom would you rely on for your ‘fix’?

YOURSELVES!

You seem to be forgetting about yourselves. And yourselves are the ones that hold the answers to ALL things and yet many of you are determined to keep searching far and wide. RELEASE THE PANIC. Let go of the striving to find the answer to what really is going to take place in the next decade of your time. Take the time to enjoy the day … the night. Take the time to relate with friends. Take the time to Laugh. LET GO. Create and abundance within yourself and others and your planet of sheer joy. Purify your thoughts once again for indeed many of them have been deeply contaminated with stories that have been induced to make one subservient.

Brighten up your world … and the world that you are co- creating … with the colours of the rainbow emanating from the energies that you are offering to the space that you reside in and the souls you come across.
Brighten up and Lighten up. ~The Federation of Light~
So thankful for the reminder to enlighten up! Laughter is such great medicine for a seriously ill planet - simple laughter - what a gift. Zazzu
these are very good words, love o u all Grant [nz]

RSS

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR LATEST ACTIVITY,FEATURED BLOGS,VIDEOS,GROUPS,PICTURES, GROUPS AND FORUM TOPICS:)

Ho'oponopono

Run your curser over the 'HOME & SUB TABS' on the top left of this site to see links to this site.THANK YOU

♥ ~ Welcome To My World~ Blessings Kerrie (Zoolithe) site creator

Rainbows of love xxx

Angel for July ~ Wisdom

A MESSAGE TO THE WORLD

~ HAPPY SOLSTICE ~

Lightgrid SOLSTICE Celebration

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

DO NOT RESERVE YOUR GREATEST LOVE FOR THOSE YOU FEEL DESERVE IT. GIVE OF LOVE TO ALL. BE OF LOVE TO ALL. AND WHEN ALL UNDERSTAND OF THIS … YOU HAVE ASCENDED INTO YOUR NEW WORLD. ~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT ~ BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ~

Main page Archives

I saw this on a new members page ,I love it!!!

Ariana Heartsong

We are coming to an unprecedented time in Earth's history where more and more Beings on Earth will connect with their Multidimensional, Cosmic, Galactic, Universal selves and also receive the blessing of being able to communicate with our families of light located on other planets and Star Systems, different universes and galaxies... Many are remembering their brothers and sisters of the light and coming into contact with them for the first time in millenia and beyond. We all come from or through the Star systems at some point, so effectively we are truly meeting our families... My personal experience of meeting Star Beings has been joyous and filled with love - from Pleiades, Venus, Arcturus, Andromida, Sirius etc....

http://arianaheartsong.com

LIGHTGRID GROUP ON THIS SITE

LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

This site was set up to coordinate synchronised connexion times in which we MEDITATE and CONNECT with the help of the VIOLET RAY,

weaving a NET OF VIOLET LIGHT all around the planet.

We CONNECT four times a day:At 11 am/pm and 5 am/pm CET - Central European Time (for example Austria/Vienna)

we-are-on-target-we-are-in-alignment-with-the-stars-and-the-planets

~The Federation of Light ~

LOVE shall KNOW that it is LOVED when it is LOVED by LOVING itself.
We are done.

Latest Activity

Brenda de Bruin commented on Brenda de Bruin's video
15 minutes ago
Brenda de Bruin liked Brenda de Bruin's video
22 minutes ago
Nancy Guajardo Administrator liked Brenda de Bruin's video
33 minutes ago
Brenda de Bruin posted a video

A Tribute to 113 year old Mother Teresa Hsu of Singapore - Wisdom for all ages

Teresa Hsu was born second of four children to a poor family in Guangdon Province, China in 1898. At 16, she left for Hong Kong where she studied to be a stenographer, a bookkeeper and later, a nurse in UK. As a nurse, she joined the International…
33 minutes ago
Eileen Margaret Coleman commented on Peter Melchizedek's blog post Elementary Grace Alliance Council The Boab Tree Connection – Peter – 27th July, 2011
"This pathway makes us stronger, all though at times it doesn't seem so, we just have to trust…"
4 hours ago
Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥ commented on Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥'s blog post PYRAMID POWER ~ GRIDS ~ LEY LINES ~ SPIRALS ~
"Love to here the story Grant:)"
4 hours ago
Luisa Vasconcellos posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥ commented on Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥'s page The Federation of Light has a lovely gentle sense of humour
":))"
5 hours ago
Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥ commented on Peter Melchizedek's blog post Elementary Grace Alliance Council The Boab Tree Connection – Peter – 27th July, 2011
5 hours ago
Eileen Margaret Coleman commented on Nadine Casatelli's photo
Thumbnail

My Animal Companions

"Nadine what a beautiful photograph . . . the background is breath-taking! Lovely to see them living…"
7 hours ago
AMBA liked Luisa Vasconcellos's blog post The Violet Heart Flame of the New Paradigm by Taka
7 hours ago
Peter Melchizedek commented on Peter Melchizedek's blog post Elementary Grace Alliance Council The Boab Tree Connection – Peter – 27th July, 2011
"Hi Jim, Thank you for your reply and all your comments.  Vigilance is the key for sure! For…"
7 hours ago

Forum

PLEASE CHOOSE A CATEGORY BEFORE POSTING

Choose a category before clicking on add or if you click on add first change the category in the box under the post. A list of categories are on the left and I have also created a list below:) Blessings Kerrie/Zoolithe

1 discussions

INSPIRATIONAL STORIES,DREAMS,POETRY,VIDEOS,ART,MUSIC

FOOD FOR THE SOUL

89 discussions

PRAYER ~MEDITATION ~ HEALING~TEACHINGS

Advice and members experiences with meditation,prayer and healing

98 discussions

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Tell us your story, connect with us!

29 discussions

MEMBER'S QUESTIONS

Any questions member's have or observations

3 discussions

Members communication with spirit

Thoughts, writings that are from the heart, from spirit!

16 discussions

OTHER CHANNELERS OF THE LIGHT

AT THESE TIMES OF THE HUGE SHIFT MANY CHANNELERS ARE COMING OUT, FEEL WITH YOUR HEART FOR WHAT RESONATES WITH YOUR TRUTH THE HEART CANNOT LIE IT IS NOT POSSIBLE, (FROM THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT)

197 discussions

MEMBERS THOUGHTS & DREAMS

YOUR INSPIRED THOUGHTS AND DREAMS

54 discussions

UFO INFORMATION

ALL INFORMATION ON UFOS AND THE UNEXPLAINED

72 discussions

THE GRID

Information on the 144 crystalline grid around the earth

5 discussions

CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS

Initiations,balanced light

51 discussions

MOTHER EARTH ~ ANIMALS ~NATURE~ELEMENTALS~

OUR GREATEST TEACHERS OUR ANIMALS AND OUR BEAUTIFUL BLUE PLANET EARTH

9 discussions

2012,2009 (master # 11)2008 portal ASCENSION

ANYTHING PERTAINING TO 2012 Ascension Portals and numerology eg. 2008 portal opening 1987 harmonic convergence,Beyond 2000, sacred # 12 ect

22 discussions

LINKS TO THIS SITE AND OFF

Links and titles to forum

6 discussions

OTHER SITES LINKS

links to your favourite sites and description

4 discussions

ALL OTHER TOPICS

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSE

104 discussions

ZOOLITHE

I was given this name in my mind at 3am in the morning,I asked who it was and was told thyself! so I am guessing it is an aspect of me from else where,maybe Arcturus as I have been guided by The Arcturians many times and mediums have told me I am from there,which explains why I resonate so much to their channels,I am guessing they are a part of The Federation of Light,I love them so very much,when I am contacted I get very emotional and call them family.

4 discussions

BLOSSOM GOODCHILD

FOR 14 YEARS WHITE CLOUDS VOICE HAS COME THROUGH BLOSSOM TEACHING NUMEROUS GROUPS THE WISDOM THAT IS WITHIN EACH AND EVERYONE OF US AND HOW TO ACESS THIS WHITE CLOUDS WORDS STIMULATE THE HEART AWAKENING YOU TO YOUR SOUL TRUTH

72 discussions

THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT

CHANNELINGS OF THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT. for all the channeling's go to The Federation of light in groups

699 discussions

Events

© 2014   Created by Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

TEST