SOUNDS OF SILENCE

Administrator Lydia will be taking the site over on the 22nd July 2016

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Dawn of a New Reallity - Entering a New Paradigm - THrough 13 Writings & 13 Paintings by Jasnica Klara Matić

Dear Kerrie, I want to announce that I am finished a book with the title: " The Dawn of a New Reallity " which I plan to e-publish on my w…

Started by Jasnica Klara Matic

2 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Kerrie

LIGHTWORKER - Galactic 7 0 7: Hitching Home – Taking Matters Into Your Own Hands! by J'Tariah En Ra El

LIGHTWORKER - Galactic 7 0 7:  Hitching Home  – Taking Matters Into Your Own Hands! by J'Tariah En Ra El, Walk-In, Telepath, and Galactic…

Started by J'Tariah EnRa El

0 Apr 7, 2014

Wake Up! Rise and Shine! Extended Spring Solstice STAR GATE Meditation by ASHTAR for the Next Two Weeks!

Wake Up! Rise and Shine! Extended Spring Solstice STAR GATE Meditation by ASHTAR for the Next Two Weeks! www.ashtarstrinity.sanandaseagles.…

1 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by K. P. Kelly, Administrator

Link for Cosmic Heart & Arc of the Covenant - Judy BeeBe

Here is the link to the Stargate Roundtable's  amazing program with Judy Beebe - her presentation begins the 2nd hour into the program - y…

Started by Frank Chille

0 Jan 13, 2014

Latest Disclosure - Cosmic Heart & Ark of the Convenant

Special guest at the Rainbow Roundtable January 9th at 10 PM EST to 12 AM EST Extraordinary individual Judy Beebe whose early life provi…

Started by Frank Chille

0 Jan 9, 2014

5D-12D Alert! Immediate Ascension Manifestation Meditation --- Ashtar -- Visualize The Golden White Light of Creator Enveloping the Grids! We are SHIFTING in CONSCIOUSNESS NOW! In English, Korean, Ch

5D-12D Alert! Immediate Ascension Manifestation Meditation --- Ashtar -- Visualize The Golden White Light of Creator Enveloping the Grids!…

0 Dec 14, 2013

The Only Lightworker-Operated Arts and Entertainment Magazine & Ning Presents: Upcoming Ascended Earth 2014 – The year of “Unity, Love and ‘Getting Off’ Creatively”

The Only Lightworker-Operated Arts and Entertainment Magazine & Ning Presents: Upcoming Ascended Earth 2014 – The year of “Unity, Love…

1 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by J'Tariah EnRa El

Stages of Spiritual Awakening

http://youtu.be/9qzM3LZsBnU

Started by Jan Pittman

0 Aug 30, 2013

SANANDA SPEAKS: Who You **REALLY** Are = Divine Beings of Light *or* Individuals of Self-Limiting Projections? Thought Provoking!

SANANDA SPEAKS: Who You **REALLY** Are = Divine Beings of Light *or* Individuals of Self-Limiting Projections? Thought Provoking!~~~~~~~~~~…

1 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by J'Tariah EnRa El

Michael's Legions - How To Pull Your Sword: Love Swords Causing Ascension + The Split-Apart Test/s + Step by Step Instructions of How to Use Your Sword + AA Michael's Roles

Michael's Legions - How To Pull Your Sword:  Love Swords Causing Ascension + The Split-Apart Test/s + Step by Step Instructions of How to…

0 May 25, 2013

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Latest Activity

Grant commented on Brenda Hoffman's blog post From "Oh NO!" to "Whatever."
"Thank you Brenda , keep them coming sweet sister  .....we need to read & drink these words…"
49 minutes ago
Brenda Hoffman commented on Brenda Hoffman's blog post From "Oh NO!" to "Whatever."
"Hi Jennifer, "Just be here now." So perfect for our new, unique selves. Thank…"
1 hour ago
Brenda Hoffman commented on Brenda Hoffman's blog post From "Oh NO!" to "Whatever."
"Hi Lydia, Love and blessings to you also! And thank you so much for the lovely song.  Somehow,…"
1 hour ago
Jennifer Jean McLauchlan commented on Brenda Hoffman's blog post From "Oh NO!" to "Whatever."
"Brilliant thanks. That first sentence got my attention - "not sensing anything extraordinary…"
1 hour ago
Jennifer Jean McLauchlan liked Brenda Hoffman's blog post From "Oh NO!" to "Whatever."
1 hour ago
Patricia Clift liked Brenda Hoffman's blog post From "Oh NO!" to "Whatever."
5 hours ago
Lydia ~ site co~creator commented on Brenda Hoffman's blog post From "Oh NO!" to "Whatever."
"Thank you Brenda!  Love and Blessings..... :) Will add this song I just heard on Face book ~…"
7 hours ago
Lydia ~ site co~creator liked Brenda Hoffman's blog post From "Oh NO!" to "Whatever."
7 hours ago
Brenda Hoffman posted a blog post
7 hours ago
Nancy Guajardo Administrator liked Lydia ~ site co~creator's discussion Angel for August is Faith
Sunday
Luci Allen liked Lydia ~ site co~creator's discussion LIVE FROM SHASTA ~ with Michael Salla, Laura Eisenhower, Corey Goode and Rob Potter
Sunday
Lydia ~ site co~creator posted a blog post
Sunday
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla liked Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's video
Saturday
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla posted a video

Lady Master Venus, Elemental Grace Alliance

Lady Master Venus, Elemental Grace Alliance by Peter Melchizedek August 23, 2016 elementalgracealliance.com
Saturday
Lydia ~ site co~creator replied to Lydia ~ site co~creator's discussion LIVE FROM SHASTA ~ with Michael Salla, Laura Eisenhower, Corey Goode and Rob Potter
"Very welcome dear Sohiniben! Some interesting info....:)"
Saturday
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla replied to Lydia ~ site co~creator's discussion LIVE FROM SHASTA ~ with Michael Salla, Laura Eisenhower, Corey Goode and Rob Potter
"Dear Lydia, Thanks a lot !!"
Saturday
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla liked Lydia ~ site co~creator's discussion LIVE FROM SHASTA ~ with Michael Salla, Laura Eisenhower, Corey Goode and Rob Potter
Saturday
sybille commented on Lydia ~ site co~creator's blog post To All Members ~ We are in this All Together :)
"Hello, Kerry; Even though i did not visit your site all that often i always found interesting…"
Saturday
Lydia ~ site co~creator posted a discussion

LIVE FROM SHASTA ~ with Michael Salla, Laura Eisenhower, Corey Goode and Rob Potter

Looking Out from Within....2 hour interviewFull disclosure Now.... Listen to interview Link: …See More
Saturday
Lydia ~ site co~creator commented on Lydia ~ site co~creator's blog post To All Members ~ We are in this All Together :)
"Thank you dear Brenda and dear SohiniBen, much love! xox"
Friday

© 2016   Created by Lydia ~ site co~creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

TEST