SOUNDS OF SILENCE

Administrator Lydia will be taking the site over on the 22nd July 2016

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm in Serious trouble / danger begging for any assistance

I have now hit rock bottom and facing Fears and premonitons I've held since early childhood. This has happened so quickly I can't even beli…

Started by Michaela A. Ersae

46 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Kerrie

I need a real solution for my problem and I think I'll find it here.

Hiya Lightworkers, My name is Sam and I've had this problem that's been affecting me for the majority of my 18 year old life. My first expe…

Started by Samantha McKinde

38 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Babs Mason

How to help the Indigo Children......

It is my understanding that the Indigo Children are now to be doing what they came here to do. I am surrounded by four Indigo Children that…

Started by Crysta Lee Swindell

6 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by James Bloom

The More I become Aware--I notice that "confusion" still invites itself to dinner--so I make an extra plate!

It has been 10 years since I sat down at the computer and typed in the question: "What is self-awareness?"  I really did not know.  Now 10…

Started by Crysta Lee Swindell

13 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Alba Annie

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <-----> The Violet Flame Chant for Shifting Realities Quickly <-----> A Message from SOURCE for All

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <----->  The Violet Flame Chant for S…

Started by J'Tariah EnRa El

0 Oct 8, 2012

ASHTAR: MEDITATION & VISUALIZATION: HEALING THE TRINITY OF EARTH-MOON-SUN, STABILIZING THE TECTONIC PLATES, AND SENDING LOVE TO THE HEART OF MOTHER EARTH GAIA! Through Sept 11, 2012!

ASHTAR: MEDITATION & VISUALIZATION: HEALING THE TRINITY OF EARTH-MOON-SUN, STABILIZING THE TECTONIC PLATES, AND SENDING LOVE TO THE HEA…

Started by J'Tariah EnRa El

1 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Kerrie

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Latest Activity

Lydia ~ site co~creator liked Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's blog post Free Healing With Michael...Through Quigong Method of healing at 6-7 P.M. on 1st Oct. Saturday..LosAngeles Time..
8 hours ago
Lydia ~ site co~creator commented on Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's blog post Free Healing With Michael...Through Quigong Method of healing at 6-7 P.M. on 1st Oct. Saturday..LosAngeles Time..
"Thank you Sohiniben, will share!"
8 hours ago
timothy lee sutterby (Tim) commented on Lydia ~ site co~creator's video
Thumbnail

Part 2: The Tom Kenyon Interview Channeling Hathors and the Personal Work with Alan Steinfeld

"Tom Kenyon and the Hathors is quite interesting to say the least , I have been exposed for a time .…"
15 hours ago
Akasha Light liked Akasha Light's video
16 hours ago
Akasha Light posted a video
16 hours ago
Jillian Parker commented on Lydia ~ site co~creator's video
Thumbnail

Part 2: The Tom Kenyon Interview Channeling Hathors and the Personal Work with Alan Steinfeld

"I've listened to Tom's sound healings but had not encountered his intellectual side. This…"
16 hours ago
Beverly J. Thompson liked Brenda Hoffman's blog post Self-Kudos and Self-Direction are Called For
16 hours ago
Jillian Parker liked Lydia ~ site co~creator's video
16 hours ago
Lydia ~ site co~creator posted videos
19 hours ago
Lydia ~ site co~creator commented on Lydia ~ site co~creator's video
19 hours ago
Marie Rose commented on shoreline's photo
Thumbnail

beachheart

"Beautiful photo! Where was this taken? "
20 hours ago
Marie Rose liked shoreline's photo
20 hours ago
Lydia ~ site co~creator commented on Brad Austen's blog post Becoming a Balanced Human Being in an Imbalanced World - Spirit-inspired Article by Brad Austen
"Nice pic/message Linda! :)"
21 hours ago
Brad Austen commented on Brad Austen's blog post Becoming a Balanced Human Being in an Imbalanced World - Spirit-inspired Article by Brad Austen
"Thanks Brenda and Sohiniben for your kind feedback.  :-)"
22 hours ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla liked Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's blog post Free Healing With Michael...Through Quigong Method of healing at 6-7 P.M. on 1st Oct. Saturday..LosAngeles Time..
23 hours ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla posted a blog post

Free Healing With Michael...Through Quigong Method of healing at 6-7 P.M. on 1st Oct. Saturday..LosAngeles Time..

There will be a fr'ee-distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends,…See More
23 hours ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla commented on Brad Austen's blog post Becoming a Balanced Human Being in an Imbalanced World - Spirit-inspired Article by Brad Austen
"Dear Brad, Thanks for this beautiful message of Balance of Energies... It's very…"
23 hours ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla liked Brad Austen's blog post Becoming a Balanced Human Being in an Imbalanced World - Spirit-inspired Article by Brad Austen
23 hours ago
Brenda Hoffman commented on Brenda Hoffman's blog post Self-Kudos and Self-Direction are Called For
"Hi Randie and Barbara, I'm so pleased my channel resonated with and for…"
23 hours ago
Brenda Hoffman commented on Brenda Hoffman's blog post Self-Kudos and Self-Direction are Called For
"Hi Lydia, To our personal joy and thereby healing earth and us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blessings, Lots of…"
23 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lydia ~ site co~creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

TEST