All Discussions Tagged 'energy' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Madness Does Not Evidence My Presence.

Listen to this painful story, for it is yours and mine. Weep with me, for crying is like a prayer, and the tears of mercy are like chari…

Started by Nancy Khair

1 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by K. P. Kelly, Administrator

FREE CHANNELED MEDITATIONS from SANAYA ROMAN (Channels Orin)

Hi guyz, Just got this sent (Im on their newsletter list) this morning - looks like this track (Orin's Aligning with Star Energy) is good t…

Started by Terence Arthur Deighton

1 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Terence Arthur Deighton

ENERGETIC CHANGES

ENERGETIC CHANGES Hello, everyone! I want to discuss with you some of the changes people are experiencing lately due to the energy changes…

Started by Brenda J. Tenerelli

1 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Michele Hallam

HARMONIC STAR-GATE MEDITATION: HEART OPENING AND LOVING THE EARTH by ASHTAR Please Join Your Divine Sparks with Ours Around the Globe To Meditate with Intention Daily through 10/10 then 10/11/12

HARMONIC STAR-GATE MEDITATION: HEART OPENING AND LOVING THE EARTH by ASHTAR Please Join Your Divine Sparks with Ours Around the Globe To…

Started by J'Tariah EnRa El

0 Oct 2, 2012

Ashtar Announces *Eagle Meditation* + *Importance of Empathic Skills* ---> Flying to Higher Dimensions With Love, Activating Your Light Body, Letting Go of Others' Emotions, Retaining Self Godhood <--

Ashtar Announces *Eagle Meditation* + *Importance of Empathic Skills* ---> Flying to Higher Dimensions With Love, Activating Your Light…

0 Sep 8, 2012

ASHTAR: MEDITATION & VISUALIZATION: HEALING THE TRINITY OF EARTH-MOON-SUN, STABILIZING THE TECTONIC PLATES, AND SENDING LOVE TO THE HEART OF MOTHER EARTH GAIA! Through Sept 11, 2012!

ASHTAR: MEDITATION & VISUALIZATION: HEALING THE TRINITY OF EARTH-MOON-SUN, STABILIZING THE TECTONIC PLATES, AND SENDING LOVE TO THE HEA…

1 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥

GROUP SPIRT + MULTIPLYING LIGHT + CREATING BEACONS = LOVE, the TRUE CAUSE OF ASCENDING ONENESS ‘COMMUNITY’ AND ‘GROUP SPIRIT’ (channeling below) Project: Eagle Triad of Sananda's Eagles

GROUP SPIRT + MULTIPLYING LIGHT + CREATING BEACONS = LOVE, the TRUE CAUSE OF ASCENDING ONENESS ‘COMMUNITY’ AND ‘GROUP SPIRIT’ (channeling b…

1 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by J'Tariah EnRa El

Begin Service to the Creator in Order to Ascend! -- Ashtar's Call to Arms

Begin Service to the Creator In Order to Ascend! www.sanandaseagles.com Start Your Starseed or Lightworker Mission today by contacting j…

1 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by J'Tariah EnRa El

Ashtar says: Time to Get Serious! (plus additional Ashtar Command Details) channeled through Janisel of Sananda's Eagles Now

Do you FEEL a strong pull on your heart-strings to begin a Mission Now? Learn More about Project: Eagle Triad here: http://ashtarstrinity.s

1 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Jessica Scarborough

RSS

Latest Activity

Ellen Fong commented on Brad Austen's blog post The Importance of Grounding — Learning to Ground and Connect with the Earth by Brad Austen
"Enjoyed this very much. Especially agree on how so many people seem to be detached and unconnected…"
17 minutes ago
Ellen Fong liked Brad Austen's blog post The Importance of Grounding — Learning to Ground and Connect with the Earth by Brad Austen
22 minutes ago
Roxanne Mitchell liked Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post Join Patricia Diane Cota-Robles in a Quantum Conversation April 28, 2016 at 3pm Pacific / 4pm Mountain / 5pm Central / 6pmEastern / 11pm GMT.
47 minutes ago
Ron Radhoff commented on Brenda Hoffman's blog post Loving Earth, Loving Yourself
"Brenda, Reading through this message I was totally aligned and related to it. I have had several…"
4 hours ago
Ron Radhoff liked Brenda Hoffman's blog post Loving Earth, Loving Yourself
4 hours ago
Brenda Hoffman commented on Brenda Hoffman's blog post Loving Earth, Loving Yourself
"Hi Margarida, It does, doesn't it!!!! Blessings, Lots of Love and Creation Sparkles, Brenda"
5 hours ago
MARGARIDA MARIA MADRUGA commented on Brenda Hoffman's blog post Loving Earth, Loving Yourself
"The title says it all, Brenda."
6 hours ago
Lydia ♥ administrator ♥ commented on Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post Join Patricia Diane Cota-Robles in a Quantum Conversation April 28, 2016 at 3pm Pacific / 4pm Mountain / 5pm Central / 6pmEastern / 11pm GMT.
"Starting in 30 min :)"
6 hours ago
MARGARIDA MARIA MADRUGA commented on Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post Join Patricia Diane Cota-Robles in a Quantum Conversation April 28, 2016 at 3pm Pacific / 4pm Mountain / 5pm Central / 6pmEastern / 11pm GMT.
"Thank you so much."
6 hours ago
MARGARIDA MARIA MADRUGA liked Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post Join Patricia Diane Cota-Robles in a Quantum Conversation April 28, 2016 at 3pm Pacific / 4pm Mountain / 5pm Central / 6pmEastern / 11pm GMT.
6 hours ago
MARGARIDA MARIA MADRUGA commented on Brad Austen's blog post The Importance of Grounding — Learning to Ground and Connect with the Earth by Brad Austen
"This is important. Thanks."
6 hours ago
MARGARIDA MARIA MADRUGA liked Brad Austen's blog post The Importance of Grounding — Learning to Ground and Connect with the Earth by Brad Austen
6 hours ago
Profile IconLindy Cumberland and Alice Augoust joined SOUNDS OF SILENCE
6 hours ago
Brenda Hoffman commented on Brenda Hoffman's blog post Loving Earth, Loving Yourself
"Thank you, Dr. Shukla. Blessings, Lots of Love and Creation Sparkles, Brenda"
11 hours ago
"Yup. Grant - sharing love is where it's at!"
11 hours ago
Carol replied to Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s discussion Healing for Bev ~ for 3 days April 6, 7 and 8 ~ Please Join in the group Healing with Angels and Angel Card links
"A favourite of mine, I share with all here with a blessing for Bev in mind. Do not stand at my…"
14 hours ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla commented on Brenda Hoffman's blog post Loving Earth, Loving Yourself
"Dear Brenda, Thanks for this beautiful Message...'Love & Light with Blessings, SohiniBen."
14 hours ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla liked Brenda Hoffman's blog post Loving Earth, Loving Yourself
14 hours ago
Lydia ♥ administrator ♥ commented on Brad Austen's blog post The Importance of Grounding — Learning to Ground and Connect with the Earth by Brad Austen
"Thank you! :)"
14 hours ago
Lydia ♥ administrator ♥ liked Brad Austen's blog post The Importance of Grounding — Learning to Ground and Connect with the Earth by Brad Austen
14 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

TEST