SOUNDS OF SILENCE

Administrator Lydia will be taking the site over on the 22nd July 2016

All Discussions Tagged 'commander'

There are no discussions yet.

Photos

• Add Photos

Latest Activity

Grant commented on Brenda Hoffman's blog post You're Your Own Report
"Beautifully put my  beautiful sister.......... yes relate to we are the MASTER of us , We [I]…"
1 hour ago
Grant and tina and alan are now friends
1 hour ago
Melissa Barnes is now a member of SOUNDS OF SILENCE
11 hours ago
joan curson-litle posted a blog post

EVENTS TO COME July 2016..

From the masters of light.    As you have enquired we speak of things to come.     The surges of…See More
11 hours ago
SacredLife posted a video

The Unitive World

"To get into 'The Unitive World' underneath, underlying and supporting the everyday practical world there has to be certain alterations in ones common sense." | https://vimeo.com/feedthefire/unitive-world |…
11 hours ago
Brenda Hoffman posted a blog post
11 hours ago
joan curson-litle liked Eileen Zizecli-Coleman's blog post CHANGE IN FREQUENCY'S - Eileen Zizecli Coleman
14 hours ago
Lydia ♥ administrator ♥ liked Orea De Sa'Hana's blog post Message: Draw No Conclusions
18 hours ago
Orea De Sa'Hana posted blog posts
18 hours ago
Beverly J. Thompson liked Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s discussion Abraham Hicks , The Best Law of Attraction Discussion Yet - Really powerful segment
23 hours ago
Lydia ♥ administrator ♥ added a discussion to the group Law of Attraction ~ Abraham via Esther Hicks
Thumbnail

Abraham Hicks , The Best Law of Attraction Discussion Yet - Really powerful segment

All Abraham-Hicks materials are copyrighted by Esther Hicks. For additional information on Abraham…See More
yesterday
Lydia ♥ administrator ♥ commented on Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post Relationships ~ Neale Donald Walsch
"Happy to see it resonates dear Linda, Joan and Brenda ~ Much Love ~ and may we all find that spot…"
yesterday
Brenda Hoffman commented on Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post Relationships ~ Neale Donald Walsch
"Thank you Lydia and Neal. I haven't read the Conversations with God books for decades. Because…"
yesterday
Lydia ♥ administrator ♥ liked Orea De Sa'Hana's blog post Message: Sing Songs of Praise
yesterday
joan curson-litle commented on Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s video
Thumbnail

It's Working Itself Out ~ Mooji

"Wisdom words, all we have to do is turn our thoughts to love and compassion for all…"
yesterday
joan curson-litle shared Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s video on Facebook
yesterday
joan curson-litle commented on Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post Relationships ~ Neale Donald Walsch
"So much wisdom thank you for sharing         Joan Curson-Little"
yesterday
linda lee commented on Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post Relationships ~ Neale Donald Walsch
"ALOT OF GOOD INFORMATION  FROM NEAL. THANKS FOR SHARING...LINDA"
yesterday
linda lee liked Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post Relationships ~ Neale Donald Walsch
yesterday
Eileen Zizecli-Coleman commented on Eileen Zizecli-Coleman's blog post BIRTH - Eileen Zizecli Coleman
"Ah Kelly my heart overflows with Love and gratitude for you, I will never forget the help you…"
Sunday

© 2016   Created by Lydia ♥ administrator ♥.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

TEST