SOUNDS OF SILENCE

Administrator Lydia will be taking the site over on the 22nd July 2016

All Discussions Tagged 'am' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ASHTAR SPEAKS: Who is protecting Earth? How does Ascension Occur? What are true Lightworker Missions? Can You Live on Earth When She is Being Healed? How does Lightworking Manifest All Desires?

ASHTAR SPEAKS: Who is protecting Earth? How does Ascension Occur? What are true Lightworker Missions?  Can You Live on Earth When She i…

Started by J'Tariah EnRa El

0 Aug 18, 2012

World Healing Meditation + Project Eagle Triad + Ascension Lessons = NOW IS THE TIME TO ASCEND THIS PLANET!

World Healing Meditation + Project Eagle Triad + Ascension Lessons = NOW IS THE TIME TO ASCEND THIS PLANET!                 Sananda's Eagle…

0 Aug 12, 2012

Lightworker 303: Beam Me Up – Begin Ship Assignments (“Operator, Initiate Docking Sequence” – Matrix Reloaded) [Information for Names of Ships, Ascension Into Your Ship, Your Shipside Jobs, + More]

Lightworker 303: Beam Me Up – Begin Ship Assignments (“Operator, Initiate Docking Sequence” – Matrix Reloaded) by J’Tariah EnRa El of the S…

0 Jul 25, 2012

May 2012 is a Very Powerful Month / All credit to Patricia Diane Cota Robies

Posted by Angela on Light Grid ~  http://lightgrid.ning.com/group/patricia/forum/topic/show?id=4024228%3ATopic%3A207366&xgs=1&;…

Started by Mukesh

9 Jun 1, 2012

either sick or i am changing.

i got home from work today and sat in my chair. all of a sudden my whole body started shivering and hands and toes felt numb. i put sweat p…

Started by KEN of holyness

48 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Steven Blue Star

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Latest Activity

Kerrie commented on joan curson-litle's blog post JULY 2016 CREATION FROM LIGHT
"Thank you Joan,words of wisdom :)"
22 minutes ago
joan curson-litle posted a blog post

JULY 2016 CREATION FROM LIGHT

The booming voice of the Lord of Spirit shall be…See More
22 minutes ago
Kerrie commented on Kerrie's video
Thumbnail

How Hierarchy Communicates with Humans - Manly P. Hall

"Yes I am going to as you say,try and stop the thinking as best I can,but I am realistic Lydia and I…"
26 minutes ago
Lydia ♥ administrator ♥ commented on Kerrie's video
Thumbnail

"Kerrie, I think when we allow the mind to quiet down only then our soul can whisper to us all the…"
4 hours ago
Thumbnail

"I find it hard at times to put into words Lydia,there is just so much I want to understand?why I…"
5 hours ago
Thumbnail

"Yes Kerrie I agree with all you said. Exactly right! :)"
5 hours ago
Thumbnail

"Lol bl#%dy auto spell check on iPad!"
5 hours ago
Thumbnail

"Well I guess I should have said us ordinary people,I am sorry Lydia,but I do not relate to a lot or…"
5 hours ago
Andrew Martovitz liked Kerrie's video
6 hours ago
Thumbnail

"We still understand very little but we really are not little people. And that is what I feel we all…"
6 hours ago
Kerrie replied to Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s discussion Angel of July is Clarity in the group Healing with Angels and Angel Card links
"Clarity is a process not a singular event and once reached tends to mark progress not arrival.…"
10 hours ago
Kerrie commented on Orea De Sa'Hana's blog post Message: Sing Songs of Praise
"Thank you Orea and AA Michael my fav song to sing .. I Whistle a Happy Tune - The King and I "
10 hours ago
Thumbnail

"> 55min. Hierarchy ~ Man's realisation that The Great plan that has existed forever will…"
11 hours ago
Kerrie posted a video

How Hierarchy Communicates with Humans Manly P. Hall talks about the Americas as the New Atlantis, the New World to create a better human communion based on ...
11 hours ago
Lydia ♥ administrator ♥ commented on Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post Relationships ~ Neale Donald Walsch
"Yes Cathy, in many ways we are very similar :) Thats so nice Ami, thanks for sharing that positive…"
14 hours ago
Ami Judson commented on Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post Relationships ~ Neale Donald Walsch
"Thank you. I have been expressing this to my husband for a while yet it fell on deaf ears. Or so I…"
15 hours ago
Ami Judson liked Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post Relationships ~ Neale Donald Walsch
15 hours ago
joan curson-litle commented on joan curson-litle's blog post EVENTS TO COME July 2016..
"Thank you Ami for your understanding, it is bitter sweet but will soon all be…"
yesterday
Melvin "Yahweh" M. Lusterio posted a status
"You are happy because of the purity of your heart & you have seen God! Alleluia! Amen! <3 O:) * (Y)"
yesterday
Carol commented on Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s group Eckhart Tolle ~ Author of The Power of Now and A New Earth
"I have over the years received so much help from Eckhart Tolle´s words, such simplicity and…"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lydia ♥ administrator ♥.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

TEST