SOUNDS OF SILENCE

Administrator Lydia will be taking the site over on the 22nd July 2016

Kerrie's Discussions (1,651)

Discussions Replied To (868) Replies Latest Activity

"Good to have you back Pamela :)"

Kerrie replied May 23 to I'm back now, i'm allright and I'm sorry I took so long to be back now

3 May 23
Reply by Pamela Condila-Lacy

"I hear you Richard and I am no longer so opinionated about what I believe or who I b…"

Kerrie replied Mar 29 to Channeling a sticky business

2 May 18
Reply by shoreline

"Wow!"

Kerrie replied Mar 29 to 4th Dimension Explained By A High School Student

1 Mar 29
Reply by Kerrie

"Thank you so very much Jennifer,I checked out your site, your path has been incredib…"

Kerrie replied Jan 25 to Are there black channellers? To clarify (African American) channelers

23 Jan 31
Reply by K. P. Kelly, Administrator

"Which you have in abundance dear Ametrine xx"

Kerrie replied Jan 23 to Are there black channellers? To clarify (African American) channelers

23 Jan 31

"Beloved Ametrine,you have been my guide and friend all these long years,thank you fo…"

Kerrie replied Jan 23 to Are there black channellers? To clarify (African American) channelers

23 Jan 31

"Thank you Teresa,I watched the youtubes what a lovely man he is,I love how the wind…"

23 Jan 31

"Thank you Deanna xxx"

Kerrie replied Jan 22 to Are there black channellers? To clarify (African American) channelers

23 Jan 31

"Hi Kristen,thank you for taking the time to comment,I was referring to African Ameri…"

Kerrie replied Jan 22 to Are there black channellers? To clarify (African American) channelers

23 Jan 31

"Thank you Joan,yes I can testify to that,spirit has indeed presented it's self to me…"

23 Jan 31

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Latest Activity

Lydia ♥ administrator ♥ liked Orea De Sa'Hana's blog post Message: Sing Songs of Praise
4 hours ago
Orea De Sa'Hana posted a blog post

7/13/16We highly recommend that you sing songs of praise every day. It will both stabilize you and…See More
4 hours ago
joan curson-litle commented on Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s video
Thumbnail

It's Working Itself Out ~ Mooji

"Wisdom words, all we have to do is turn our thoughts to love and compassion for all…"
6 hours ago
joan curson-litle shared Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s video on Facebook
6 hours ago
joan curson-litle commented on Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post Relationships ~ Neale Donald Walsch
"So much wisdom thank you for sharing         Joan Curson-Little"
7 hours ago
linda lee commented on Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post Relationships ~ Neale Donald Walsch
"ALOT OF GOOD INFORMATION  FROM NEAL. THANKS FOR SHARING...LINDA"
10 hours ago
linda lee liked Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post Relationships ~ Neale Donald Walsch
10 hours ago
Eileen Zizecli-Coleman commented on Eileen Zizecli-Coleman's blog post BIRTH - Eileen Zizecli Coleman
"Ah Kelly my heart overflows with Love and gratitude for you, I will never forget the help you…"
18 hours ago
Eileen Zizecli-Coleman commented on Eileen Zizecli-Coleman's blog post CHANGE IN FREQUENCY'S - Eileen Zizecli Coleman
"Dearest Kelly and Grant Love you both and full of gratitude for your encouraging comments!"
19 hours ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla commented on Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post Relationships ~ Neale Donald Walsch
"Dear Kelly, R. Always very delicate ...you have to be ready to sacrifice...if you want to maitain…"
20 hours ago
Jenaire N. Lewandowski liked Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post Relationships ~ Neale Donald Walsch
yesterday
shoreline liked Auri's photo
yesterday
shoreline liked Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post Relationships ~ Neale Donald Walsch
yesterday
Jillian Parker liked Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post Relationships ~ Neale Donald Walsch
yesterday
Lydia ♥ administrator ♥ commented on Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post Relationships ~ Neale Donald Walsch
"Happy you like this share Kelly :) Yes, simple is the best! Kerrie, in this department we are all…"
yesterday
Kerrie posted a status
"Life isn't about waiting for the showers to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain ~ Vivian Green ~"
yesterday
Kerrie commented on Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s blog post Relationships ~ Neale Donald Walsch
"Thank you Lydia,relationships are a huge challenge,especially the relationship with oneself,some…"
yesterday
Kerrie commented on Lydia ♥ administrator ♥'s video
Thumbnail

Zimbabwe UFO Child Conactee Speaks Publicly For The 1st Time

"Yes that is her art being projected behind her :)"
yesterday
Grant commented on Eileen Zizecli-Coleman's blog post CHANGE IN FREQUENCY'S - Eileen Zizecli Coleman
"Woow K P Kelly ......... you also have a way with words I AM blessed to get all this info from u…"
yesterday
Brenda Hoffman commented on Brenda Hoffman's blog post You're Angry - How Wonderful!
"Hey Kelly, I SO agree!!!! Blessings, Dancing in the Meadow, Lots of Love and Even More Creation…"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lydia ♥ administrator ♥.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

TEST